Accidents

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2NE1 was back in Seoul but they were given a break, still due to Bom’s issue. It was hard for them to do anything after that so they decided to lie low so that the issue would quickly dissolve and Bom would be at peace once more.

Since the situation is like that, Minzy was left with nothing else to do. She already finished her daily routine and still she had a lot of time to spend before the day ends. Like she usually does, she went to the practice room to dance until she was too tired to even stand.

With her playlist on, she danced her heart out. She swiftly moved with each melody until she was panting. She still had a lot of energy so she continued dancing. Then the song which she and Taemin used to dance to played. Memories rushed back to her mind. She was surprised because she still knew the steps to the song. She never missed a beat.

 

Minzy danced around the room but her mind was too distracted with images of Taemin when they were still best friends. It bothered her too much so she did not realize that she was moving wrongly until she tripped and fell hard on the ground. “Ouch!” she wailed but no one was there to hear her.

She tried to stand up by herself and when she tried stepping with her right foot, she fell back to the ground. “Ouch! I think I sprained it. Eotteokhe?” She crawled towards a seat and reached for her bag. She thought on who to call but she could not think of anyone. I can’t be a burden to the unnies right now especially when they’re going through their own troubles. Big bang oppas are busy too, I don’t want to bother them. Manager oppas? Aniyo! They have more important things to do. Who should I call?

 

In the end, she decided to deal with it herself. She slowly stood up and painfully walked towards the exit. Good thing, she met no one on her way out of the building, so no one noticed her suffering expression. She waited for a cab but it was already getting late that no taxis were passing by. She looked around and saw a bike which she knew belonged to one of the female dancers.

Right, I’ll borrow it for now. I’ll just text unnie later. She hopped on the bike and carefully pedaled. It was still painful but not as much as when she was walking, so she was fine with it.

 

After a while, she heard her phone ringing so she stopped to answer it. “Minzy? Where are you?” Dara was on the other line. “I’m on my way back, unnie. Wae?” she replied. “Can you stop by the mart and buy some toiletries? I forgot that we already ran out of everything.” Again, she did not want to be a burden. “Okay unnie. I know what to buy.” “Thanks Minji. Be careful on your way back, okay? See you.” Minzy knew she wasn’t capable of running errands for her unnies but she did not want her simple suffering to be an excuse.

She carefully made her way to the mart. Before getting off the bike, she took a deep breath and walked. It was very painful. After buying all they needed, her foot was already very swollen from the long walk around the mart. She still had to ride the bike to go home.

She was still far to their dorm and she could already feel even more pain from her right foot. She could not focus on where she was going, as a result, the bike tripped on cracked part of the road and she fell hard on the ground. She tried getting up but she couldn’t. Her swollen foot, scraped knee, bruised elbow and hands made it so difficult for her to move. She wanted to cry that time but a lot of people were surrounding her.

“Miss? Are you alright?” they kept on asking but she did not respond so that she could not be discovered. She even pulled her hood to cover her face. She did not know what to do.

Kai went out with his scooter to get some fresh air. He was tired and stressed out from practicing and going out will help him regain his energy. He drove with no particular place to go. He just freely turned in random corners until he reached the main road where a lot of people were walking that time. He lowered his cap and pulled up his mask to disguise himself.

 

A commotion at the middle of the road made him stop on his tracks, not because he wanted to see what happened but because he felt like he knew the person in the middle of that small crowd. He made his way towards them and his eyes almost popped out from its socket when he realized who it was.

He could not be wrong. The clothes were too familiar and her physique perfectly resembles a girl he knew. He immediately grabbed her bag and the things she bought and held it with one hand. He used his free arm to help her up by wrapping it around her waist. “Yah! Let’s go. I’ll take you away from this place.” Knowing that voice, Minji felt assured so she let him help her.

Kai carefully walked her towards his scooter. He knew that people were weirdly looking at them but he decided to ignore them. He made her sit on the scooter and upon ensuring that she was comfortable, he hopped on and started the engine. “Hold on tight, okay?” he uttered but she did not move so he grabbed both of her hands and wrapped it around his waist. “Like that. Hold on and don’t let go, okay? Let’s go!”

Minji subconsciously tightened her grip as Kai sped away from the crowd. They were both hoping that no one noticed them or else it would be another scandal for their companies to deal with.

 

After a while, Kai spoke. “Why were you there anyway? And why aren’t you getting up?”

Minzy did not reply but he felt her shook her head before resting it on his back. After a few seconds, he felt something cold and wet on his back which he knew was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter