Meet EXO

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet EXO, a 12-member boy group under SM Entertainment. The group is divided into two; EXO-K , composed of Kim Joon Myun, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun, to focus promoting in Korea and EXO-M, compose of Wu Yifan, Kim Minseok, Lu Han, Zhang Yixing, Kim Jongdae and Huang Zitao, to promote in China. The boys immediately started garnering interest when they're teasers were realeased one by one. The group debuted in 2012 with the title track "MAMA". They showcased powerful dancing and singing. Besides their talent, the boys were young and good-looking so they immediately captured the hearts of women, especially girls at their age. They became even more popular with their song "Growl", where they showed an image with a mix of manliness, youth and iness.

Kim Jun Myoon, or Suho, is EXO-K' s and EXO's leader and umma. He is one of the vocals of the group. He is known to be the rich guy with the black credit card, which he swipes all the the time for s. He is caring to s, especially towards EXO's three maknaes.

Wu Yifan, also known as Kris, is EXO-M's leader and main rapper and EXO's appa. He is cool on stage when he raps and acts cold off stage, but most of the time he becomes funny since he is such a clutz. The members tend to a lot since he have a long patience.

Kim Minseok, or Xiumin, is th eldest among them. He is silent and shy most of the time. He speaks up less and lets the 2 leaders handle the members, but all the member respect and care for him a lot. He likes to play soccer as is past time.

Luhan is one of EXO-M's lead dancer and vocals. He has such a gentle face which earned him the name Deer, even so he is very manly. He is great at dacing and playing soccer, which is his favorite sport. He is very funny and joins the members in teasing other members. 

Zhang Yixing, or Lay, is EXO-M's main dancer and vocalist. He is also quiet but joins s when they joke around. He seemed tired all the time but when he's on stage, his energy emanates the whole crowd when he starts dancing. 

Byun Baekhyun, or simply Baekhyun, is EXO-K's main vocalist. He had such an angelic voice which melts the ladies' hearts. He is the group's most playful member and teases almost everyone, especially EXO-M's Maknae. He is very funny and makes all the members laugh with his jokes.

Kim Jongdae, also known as Chen, is the main vocalist of EXO-M. He has hypnotizing voice that made everyone listen when he sings. He is playful and sweet at the same time. He cared about s so much.

Park Chanyeol, or simply Chanyeol, is the main rapper of EXO-K. His husky and powerful voice sounds so pleasing when he's rapping. He likes to show off and tends to be very competitive. He likes hats so much that his room had hats stocked in every corner. He likes to play around with the other members.

Do Kyungsoo, known as D.O., is EXO-K's main vocalist. He has such a soothing voice which becomes very powerful when performing the group's song. He has the habbit of staring creepily at people. He gets mad easily but laughs at the tiniest jokes. He does a lot of random stuff which earned him the name 8D Kyungsoo.

Huang Zitao, named on stage as Tao, is EXO-M's rapper and maknae. He is an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter