Idol Dream Stage: Last Part

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before beginning, I would like to ask all of you to be aware of the links posted on the story. I provided it for a more realistic feel to the story. So kindly take the time to click each one of them. It goes to youtube for the audio of the song. Thank you! You can now start reading. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to their dressing rooms…

2NE1 and EXO were walking together, this time, with a less awkward atmosphere between them. Indeed, the show made them a little comfortable with one another.

“Yaa! It was fun huh?!” Dara said excitedly. She was always the one to create the mood for conversation.

Of course the first one to respond was Chanyeol. “Yes Dara-noona. It was fun since you chose me!” he smiled at her.

The girl smiled back, “well you really blew me away with your ukulele skills! You even sang Lonely and added your own rap part!”

Chayeol giggled, “thanks noona!”

 

Just a few feet behind them, a boy was feeling down seeing how close they are already.

“Yah! Yixing-ah, are you okay?” Xiumin began his plan.

Lay’s mind snapped back, as he noticed his hyung approaching. “Oh, yes. I’m fine. Why?”

“I noticed that you didn’t look okay since after your performance?” he asked.

“Huh? Why would I be disappointed? I don’t even care on who she chooses. I just did my best since it was a requirement right?” He was getting irritated by his hyung’s question.

“Ya, calm down. I’m just asking. I’m not even pertaining to the choosing part. I meant your performance!” Xiumin caught him. He knew that the reason he was feeling down was because Dara chose Chanyeol over him.

Lay was flustered. “Oh really? Whatever” he said and then fell silent.

 

Minzy had to catch up with them because she had to go straight to the ladies’ room.

Kai and Sehun was at the back of the group so they noticed that the maknae had just arrived. When Minzy was near them, she smiled at them and then bowed.

“Anyeong! Minzy-sshi!” Sehun greeted.

“Yah! What are you doing! You can’t call her that. She’s older than you so it should be ‘noona’ or ‘sunbae’! Aigoo maknae!” he scolded.

Sehun was embarrassed, but before he could speak, “Oh! It’s okay. ‘Minzy-sshi fine! We’re in the same year. That doesn’t make a lot of difference,” Minzy said.

“Same year? How did you know that?” Kai asked. He was feeling a little irritated.

“Kai, how did you know that Minzy-sshi is older than me?” Sehun retorted.

“Uhm…” Kai has run out of words. He knew that Sehun already caught him.

“Yah! What’s with this argument? Let’s not care how we knew that okay?” Minzy said and then gave them a smile.

 

After a few minutes, Sehun left them because the atmosphere is already getting awkward.

 

“Kai-sshi, I wanted to know how you got those dance moves you showed back there. It had a different charisma.”  Minzy comfortably said.

Kai was surprised because of Minzy’s excited tone as she speaks informally to him. He gave Minzy a puzzled look.

Minzy scratched her head in embarrassment. “Oh! Was I talking informally? Sorry. I get excited when it comes to dancing to the point that I forget about other things” she confessed.

“Really? Well, it’s okay. I understand you. I’m almost like you. I don’t think about other stuff when I’m dancing. It’s like I go in my own bubble and isolate my mind and body from what’s around me, you know” Kai expressed.

Minzy beamed. “I know the feeling!” They both laughed upon realizing that they were far behind from the other members and tried to catch up.

“So? You still haven’t answered my question yet, about your moves?” Minzy asked.

“Oh yes, I started dancing since I was 8 years old, but back then I just knew how to dance. When I got to SM, I learned how to really move, attaching myself to the beats and emotion of the song” Kai narrated.

“Oh wow! How about the moves you showed? Did you choreograph it?” she questioned.

“Yes, but SM’s official choreographer helped us” he answered.

Both of them were so occupied with their conversation.

It was like what Kai said, “being in your own bubble” but this time was different. He wasn’t alone… he was with Gong Minji.

It was Minzy’s first time to connect with a person of the opposite gender. She wasn’t familiar with that feeling. It made her heart beat faster, which she thought was due from excitement.

 

A few minutes before the finale, 2NE1 was called on stage for a short interview.

“We’re back with 2NE1 for a short interview” Leeteuk started.

“Annyeong everyone! Wassup we 2NE1!” they greeted for the last time.

“It’s sad isn’t it? That we’re almost at the end of the show?” Yoo In na asked.

“Yes, it went by too fast. We really enjoyed it a lot.” Bom replied.

“Yes it was!” the other three agreed.

“But before really going to the end, we wanted to know how you felt” Leeteuk questioned.

“Oh yes, while preparing in the dressing room we were talking about how we felt. We really enjoyed it. We never knew that it was somehow easy to get close to EXO. They were very nice and talented," CL replied.

“Yes, and we are all excited to see what EXO prepared for the last part” Dara added.

“Speaking of that, what does 2NE1 expect to see from EXO tonight?” the girl MC asked.

“I think their performance will be filled with charisma and manliness.” Minzy said.

“They w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter