Idol Dream Stage: Part 2

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The interview portion continued.

“It looks like we already have a new love team, right Leeteuk-sshi?”  Yoo In Na stated.

Leeteuk smiled and nodded.

“Let’s move on then. We saw another popular search which involves all members of 2NE1?” said Leeteuk as he looked at the girls, teasingly.

“Us?” they stated in unison, surprised at what they heard.

“Yes. And EXO!” he excitedly said.

“What is it?” Xiumin nervously said.

Everyone was curious at what Leeteuk is going to say.

“There were fancams showing that during special music programs, EXO were shyly looking at 2NE1 members, and they seem talking about them” he finally revealed.

“Really? EXO is this true?” In Na asked as she turned towards the boys.

“Uhm… yes?” Kris said.

"Waa! Why? Kai-sshi?" Leeteuk asked as he turned towards the boy who is shyly looking down.

“Ah yes. We rarely see 2NE1 sunbaenims during our promotions, so whenever we meet them in those music programs, we were captivated by their charisma” he replied.

“Waa! Really? Thank you! We feel the same when we meet EXO. Since we rarely see them, we became amused at how they manly and coolly stand on stage" Minzy stated as her cheeks become hot.

“Yeah, but since we don’t get a chance to interact with other groups, we become shy around them.”  Dara confessed shyly.

“But do both groups wanted to meet each other during that time?” Yoo In Na asked.

“Yes,” they said in unison.

The interview went on for another 10 minutes. The MCs asked them about their choice of music and their reactions to each groups’ performances.

“Before the start of the show, we requested suggestions or questions from your fans and chose the best and most interesting one for you to answer or do” Yoo In Na  revealed.

“The question is from a Japanese fan. She wanted to know who each of the members would choose as their ideal types” Leeteuk said.

The members of both groups were surprised at the question.

“Instead of having each one answer directly, our staff thought of a more exciting way for you to give your answers" Leeteuk said.

“Yes it’s very exciting! We’ll be handing a rose to each of the EXO members. 2NE1 will be seated with their backs turned away from the boys. Then, EXO will be lining up behind their ideal girl and give their rose to her” Yoo In  Na explained.

“For the 2NE1 member to be chosen by more than one EXO member, she has to choose the person who is her ideal type” Leeteuk added.

“So EXO members has to impress their ideal girl, so that they will be chosen, right Leeteuk-sshi?” the girl MC teased.

“Yes, I agree with you! Waaa! I’m so excited for this!” Leeteuk exclaimed.

"Let's start then!" Yoo In Na excitedly declared.

2NE1 were facing the audience while the members of EXO were standing behind them. Both groups were excited and nervous at how things are going to turn out. The audience and even the MCs were anxious.

"EXO you have 5 minutes to choose your ideal girl. Your time starts now!" Leeteuk stated.

Upon the signal, it was Chanyeol who chose first. Without hesitating, he stood behind Dara, smiling victoriously. He then turned towards s and gave them a threatening glare.

"Of course! That was expected, right In Na-sshi?" Leeteuk commented.

"Yes! We all expected that" In Na responded.

The girls are becoming more and more nervous because of the comments of the two MCs. EXO, on the other hand, were shyly standing far, behind the girls.

One minute passed, and Chanyeol was still the only one behind his ideal type. After 30 more seconds, another member standing behind his panicking hyungs made his way towards 2NE1's maknae.

"Waa! I think they'll have a good chemistry" In Na commented.

More mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter