A trip!

Transfer Star

 

You have been at Johnny’s for a couple weeks now and everything had fallen into a routine. Everyday you would rush to work and Yuya would always be there ready to give you a long list of chores. You had gotten better at getting them done faster but it actually seemed that the lists were getting shorter. You also did not have to bug Yuya too much but he still found ways to bug you everyday, play tricks and just make you want to hit him. Yet for some reason it seemed as if the tricks were more like jokes in between friends even though you two didn’t seem like friends.

Riko also spent every free second with you. She approved you as being her best friend. Riko was also getting more confident acting with Yuya.

“~~~~~-chan!” Riko screamed as she came running at you.

“Hi, Riko-chan!” You said as you tried to balance coffees in your arms. Riko grabbed two coffees from your arms and started to walk next to you.

“You will never guess what is happening!” Riko said as she jumped up and down.

“What?” you asked looking down at her.

“We get to go on a trip for some scenes! It will be my first off set shoot!” she yelled.

“That is great Riko-chan!” You said.

“I want you to come!” She yelled with a huge smile. You stopped and looked at Riko with huge eyes.

“You are kidding right?! I can’t! I have work!” You were shocked that she asked you but you couldn’t leave work.

“No you don’t! I asked Ishii-san and he said it was fine as long as you continued to help everyone! Isn’t that great! You will come right!” she yelled as you almost dropped the coffee.

“Yeah! Of course!” you said as you stared in amazement and a smile grew on your face. *My first trip with a crew! This will be fun!*

  

 

This chapter was probably fast but I wanted to get to the real story. Please look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!