The Battle with Meany Head!

Transfer Star

Riko decided even though you were an apprentice she would still call you ~~~~~-chan but only if you called her Riko-chan instead of Riko-san. You were laughing and talking lightly but the second you stepped back through the doors it went silent. The lady who had been “talking” to the director ran over.

“Thank goodness! You are back!” she yelled as she hugged Riko. Maki secretly smiled in the corner. Riko was whisked away as everyone got ready for the scene and you were pushed aside. You watched as everyone ran around setting up, checking the lighting focusing the camera. This was the whole reason you wanted to do this. The life behind scenes was amazing that you always wanted to be a part of it. Riko came out in a different dress from before it was a light pink and made her look like a doll. When the scene started, you sat and watched in anticipation.

Riko came running through a door in the back and yelled “Onii-chan!” then she clumsily bumped a table knocking over a picture and letting the glass break. Yuya turned his head and looked at her with a furry that could make a tiger freeze in its place.

“What do you think you are doing! Are you stupid!” He yelled. You looked to see Riko’s reaction, but she was frozen stiff. *OH NO!*

“Cut!” the director shouted. Riko stayed tense and Yuya continued to glare at her. You quickly ran over to a table and grabbed a couple pieces of paper and a marker. You heard Yuya chewing Riko out so you sped up. You ran back to as close as you could get and held up the sign. Riko looked over at you and saw your sign that said:

BEAT MEANY HEAD!

            Riko let out a small giggle then she nodded and told the director she was ready. The scene started the same way as before. You crossed you fingers. Yuya yelled and Riko froze again but then continued.

            “I didn’t mean to. Sorry! But I have a huge problem!” She yelled reaching for Yuya’s arm. It seemed that her sudden acting scared him a bit compared to her old self.

            “What is it! Is it bigger then breaking my only picture of mom!” he yelled continuing the scene.

Riko looked at him, “Onii-chan! Don’t be upset! I will buy you another frame!”

“It doesn’t matter!” Yuya yelled as he stormed out of the room.

Riko bent over and touched the picture, then a single tear streamed down her face and she muttered one word, “Mom.”

“Cut! Perfect!” the director yelled. Riko looked up with a shocked face. Yuya came out of the back and shrugged.

He didn’t say anything but you knew he was thinking *Finally* Riko looked over at you and you gave her a smile.

She jumped up and ran over to you, “~~~~~-chan! I did it!” She jumped at you and gave you a hug. You hugged her back and started to smile.

Yuya glanced over *Since when are they so close, and how did ~~~~~~ get her to act so good. ~~~~~, you are going to be tougher then I thought* He looked as you two hugged. The director told her she had to complete a few more scenes. She nodded and gave you one more smile then left to finish her work. You smiled as she skipped away. You bent over to pick up the sign and you put it under your arm. You turned and saw Yuya staring at you. You looked right at him then stuck your tongue out at him. *I believe I won this time*

 

 

 

 

I know there hasn’t been a lot of Yuya but don’t worry you two will suddenly get closer soon. I have to make something clear too. This director and Ishii are different guys sorry for any confusion. Hope you look forward to my next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!