Fireworks, Feeelings, & Firsts

Transfer Star

When you got back Yuya was still in his room, and still pacing. You knocked on the door.

“What!?” Yuya shouted making you jump a bit. You took a breath then walked in.

“Hi!” you said with a smile. Yuya didn’t seem amused, he just stood there and scowled at you.

“What do you want?!” he yelled at you even though you were no more than a couple feet away. You glared at him. *Why do I bother!*

“Come with me!” you said pointing towards the door. Yuya just stared at you with his old “are you kidding me” look. “I said Come with me!” you said louder and you reached forward, grabbed his hand and started pulling him out of the room.

He ripped his had out of yours, “Are you an idiot! Why would I go with you!” he yelled irritated.

“Do you want to get embarrassed in front of the cast tomorrow, if not come with me.” You stated flatly. That shut him right up. You turned and walked out of the room hoping he would follow. You got to the elevator and pressed the button. *He isn’t coming* you thought. A second later, Yuya came trudging around the corner. You smiled with satisfaction.

“Shut up!” he muttered as he put his ands in his pockets and looked away. The elevator came and you both walked into it. Neither of you spoke as you rode down to the lobby. When you got out of the hotel a taxi was already waiting for you two. You got in, followed by Yuya. You handed a slip of paper to the driver and he took off.  Yuya glanced over at you. “What’s in the bag.” He said gesturing towards the bag in your lap.

You looked down at it and said, “Nothing,” as you slipped it down onto the ground. The rest of the ride was very quiet but the night-lights were beautiful. When you arrived you said thank you to the driver, grabbed your bag and pushed Yuya out of the car. Yuya commented that you must want to do something to him since you brought him to such a deserted place. In return you hit him on the arm. You walked out to a very open area and set down the bag.

“Close your eyes!” you said to Yuya.

“Why? You want to kiss me!” He said with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes at him, “Just do it!” He followed your orders. You emptied the bag and set everything up. Once ready you ran back to Yuya and yelled, “Open your eyes!” Right as Yuya opened his eyes the fireworks you bought went off. The screech of the fireworks made Yuya cover his ears. As the fireworks continued to explode he slowly uncovered his ears.

His mouth dropped open and you heard him gasp, “Wow!” You smiled. *Success!* The fireworks continued and you stood with Yuya watching them explode.

The fireworks started to die off, so you jumped in front of Yuya and with a smile said, “Looks like you got your feelings!” Yuya tore his eyes from the fireworks and looked at you. *She did this for me* he looked shocked as you smiled at him.

“Yeah! It looks like I do!” he smiled back at you. For some reason he couldn’t take his eyes off you. You turned and looked as the last fireworks went off. *Why didn’t I notice it before? ~~~~~ is truly pretty!* You broke him out of his trance when you suddenly touched your face and looked up. It started trickling, which quickly grew into a downpour.

You shielded you head, “Dang it!” you shouted over the rain. Yuya grabbed your hand and pulled you towards a tree. You both huddled under it as the rain poured down.

“Looks like we will be stuck here for a while!” Yuya shouted over the rain.

You gave him a smile, “Who says!” You bent over and pulled off your shoes and ran out into the rain. You spun around in circles as the rain soaked your sweatshirt and jeans. You jumped in every puddle like a little kid. *This is so much fun!* You grinned as you continued to spin. You looked back at the tree and Yuya was still standing under. You ran over to him and once under the tree you shook your head like a dog.

“Hey!” he yelled.

“Why aren’t you coming out?” you grinned as water dripped from your hair.

“I could get sick before tomorrow’s shoot.” He said.

You looked out of the corner of your eye at him, “Baby!” He glared at you. You shrugged your shoulders and started to walk back out into the rain but then quickly turned around and grabbed Yuya’s arm and pulled him out into the rain.

“What the…!” Yuya yelled.

“Oops!” You smiled and shrugged again.

Yuya smirked at you, “Now you are going to get it!” You straightened up and screamed. Then took off running with Yuya close behind you. He finally caught you but then you both fell to the ground.

“Ow! Get off me!” you yelled from under Yuya.

Yuya jumped up quick, “Sorry,” he said as he reached a hand out to you. You brushed your hands off on you jeans then reached up for his hand.

“No problem!” you yelled with a smile and yanked Yuya back down. He fell face first onto the ground. He pushed himself up and you started to laugh hysterically at Yuya covered in mud. He looked at you and smiled, both of you laughed.

“This is fun!” Yuya yelled.

“Yeah!” You giggled out.

“But something could make it better.” He jested.

“What?” you asked innocently.

Yuya screamed, “Facials!” then jumped at you, pinned you to the ground and smeared mud on your cheeks. “Perfect!” he yelled. He looked at you to see how weird you looked but for some reason you didn’t look weird. *Cute…* his eyes softened as he looked at you.

“Unfair!” you pouted not realizing what Yuya was thinking. You pushed him back and you sat up trying to wipe the dirt from your face. Yuya laughed. “Not funny!” you yelled as he continued to laugh. You quick picked up some mud and smeared it on his face. Then gave him a smile, “EVEN!” You laughed. Yuya smiled as you laughed, *Thank you ~~~~! This is the first time anyone has done something like this for me on their own. Thank you!* You both laughed on the ground as you were soaked by the rain. But the rain also washed away someone’s bad feelings so they were able to start a new.

 


So… How did you like it? I Just have to say how much i love my poster THANK YOU cuttepillow!!! Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!