The News

Transfer Star

“We need to get to the car Yuya!” Yuya’s manager screamed. Yuya yawned and headed towards the car.

“Why did I have to get up so early?” Yuya said yawning again.

“Because everyone needs to get there early,” the manager said. The whole cast of Riko and Yuya were going on a talk show together. Riko had not been as excited as everyone thought she would be. When they told her, she just shrugged, and her mind seemed elsewhere. But for some reason you didn’t seem too concerned about it. When Yuya got to the car, he saw Riko in the back seat with you. *I have to figure out what is wrong with her.* Yuya thought as he hopped into the car.

“~~~~~!” Yuya called but you didn’t even look. “~~~~~!” Yuya repeated. Riko looked over at you then interrupted Yuya.

“~~~~~-chan is tired. Just let her rest.” Yuya glanced at Riko and nodded.

“Fine,” he sat down in his seat and got ready for what he would say at the talk show. You arrived an hour and a half later. Everybody got out of the car and stretched. You got out of the car, Yuya tried to say something but Riko pulled you away.

“So then we will…” Riko continued and you smiled but it seemed as if it was a forced smile. Yuya sighed. *This is going to be hard. Why is Riko inseparable from her now?* Yuya and Riko got briefed on what was going to happen. Yuya would go on first then Riko would come on. Instantly after the meeting finished, Riko ran to your side.

“It seems as if Riko-chan is glued to your side now, more then before,” Yuya said jokingly. Riko looked up at you who smiled slightly so Riko smiled too. Yuya turned to Riko, “Be careful! Or I might take her away!” Yuya gave Riko a fake evil smile.

“No!” Riko screamed clinging even closer to you, almost knocking you off guard. Yuya jumped at the sudden outburst. “You can’t take her away! I want her to stay by me!” Riko continued to scream, tears streaming down her face.

Yuya stared at her, “Um… Riko-chan, I was kidding.” Yuya looked up at you for help but all he saw was pain and sadness. You sighed and looked up as if you were trying to hold back tear. You pushed Riko away and bent down.

“Riko-chan,” you said gently. Riko looked up still crying. “I am right here.” Those words sent Riko into another round of crying. She jumped into your arms and hugged you super tight but you did not seem uncomfortable. People were gathering around the scene, but you seemed in your own world.

You straightened up and wiped off Riko’s face, “Let’s go get you ready, okay?” you said trying to soothe Riko. She nodded, not saying a word, and held onto your hand as you led her to the dressing room.

“What was that about?” Yuya muttered to himself. “Something is definitely wrong.”  Yuya shook his head, trying to clear it, then headed off to get ready.

Ishii walked in all high and mighty to the dressing room, “Come on! Pick up the pace ladies!” he yelled even though there were only guys in the dressing room. Ishii saw how Yuya was not paying attention and seemed very focused on some distant thought. He walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder, “Yuya-san.” Yuya turned around and looked at Ishii. Ishii saw that he looked stressed and concerned. *~~~~~-chan must have told him.* Ishii smiled softly, “It’s okay. She promised he would come back and visit us after she went back.”

Yuya tilted his head, confused, “When who goes back?”

Ishii froze, “Did ~~~~~-chan not tell you?” Yuya was confused at what Ishii was even talking about.

“What about ~~~~~?” he asked.

Ishii waved his hand, “Never mind, it’s nothing.” Yuya jumped up from his chair and grabbed Ishii by the shoulders.

“What about ~~~~~!?” Yuya screamed.

Ishii lowered his head and whispered, “~~~~~-chan’s internship is over.” Yuya didn’t get what he was saying. Ishii took a deep breath and looked up at Yuya, “~~~~~-chan is going home.” Yuya let go of Ishii and stumbled backwards.

Yuya shook his head, “No, No. She isn’t leaving!” Yuya yelled.

“Yes she is. In two days.” Ishii stated, not knowing what to do anymore. Yuya sat down in a chair. *What?! Why didn’t she tell me!*  Yuya rubbed his temples. “Yuya-kun, do not tell ~~~~~-chan I told you. Please.” Yuya nodded and looked up at Ishii.

“Can you leave me alone for awhile.” Ishii opened his mouth as if to say something but then closed it, changing his mind. He nodded and walked out of the room. “She can’t leave! Not after finally I’ve finally figured out my feelings.” Yuya muttered to himself. As Yuya’s make up was finished he thought about any hints you had given him. *Is that why she looked at me so sad the other day.* Yuya re-pictured the face you gave him while you were carrying the wires but suddenly the face of you laughing and dressing up on your date came to mind. *Was that supposed to be a good last memory!* Yuya thought. *Wait, is that why Riko-chan acted that way when I said I’d take ~~~~~ away.* Yuya shook his head as he abruptly got up and walked out of the room. He looked around and saw you and Riko smiling and laughing.

Yuya started to walk towards you when someone yelled, “It is time to start!” Yuya took one last look at you then headed to the stage. Riko and you stopped laughing and you walked Riko to her starting point.

“I will be right there!” you said pointing towards a camera. Riko nodded then got ready, with a serious intense face. “Aww… so intense!” you laughed pinching her cheeks. Riko giggled too. You walked off stage and sat over by one of the cameras as the lights dimmed in the audience and the show started.

“First up is a well known actor. Yuya Tegoshi!” The whole crowd went crazy when they heard his name. Yuya walked on, but something was wrong. He looked stiff and shocked. He got to his seat and greeted the host. “Please say ‘hi’ to all the people at home.”

Yuya turned towards the camera and saw you, “Um… Hi!” he said then gave a killer smile, which sent the fans into another screaming fest. But Yuya was only looking at you. You tried to look away but somehow were trapped in Yuya’s eyes. They had a sadness that was indescribable. You looked away when someone tapped you on the shoulder. Ishii was standing there looking sad.

“What?” you asked.

“I am sorry I thought you had told him so I was consoling him but then he figured it out.” Ishii rambled.

You tried to follow what he was saying but then interrupted, “Told whom what?”

“Yuya, that you were leaving.” Your mouth dropped.

“You told Yuya!” you hissed.

Ishii nodded, “It slipped out.”

Your head snapped back to the set. *He knows!* Yuya smiled sweetly at you but it seemed as if he was sad. He turned away and looked at the floor not wanting to meet your eyes.*oh… Yuya…*

The host interrupted your thoughts, “Okay! If you don’t mind we shall start now!”

 

 

Almost over. How is this going to play out? What will Yuya do? I hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!