Hotel

Transfer Star

You were still amazed with Yuya’s kindness but you didn’t have anytime to think about it because you were rushing to help unload everything, take care of Riko, and help to get everybody together.

            The director stood in the lobby and shouted to everyone, “Okay we are going to hand out room arrangements!” He continued his speech about everything that needed to be done by tonight. After he finished, Riko excitedly grabbed your hand and dragged you towards the room.

“Riko-chan, how did we just happen to get the same room? I should be in a different level with the crew.” you asked.

            “It is just luck I guess!” she said smiling next to you. You both went into your room and set your luggage in a corner, deciding you guys could unpack later. You headed back down stairs to look around the lobby. Riko was pointing at everything, you laughed as she spun in circles with wide eyes.

            “You are acting as if you have never been to a hotel before.” You giggled the last words.

Riko stopped spinning and looked at you, “I have never been to a hotel without my parents before.” Riko started spinning again and ran into somebody and instantly started to apologize. “I am sorry!” Yuya was standing in front of her with a confused but somehow superior look. Then he looked up and saw you.

He smirked and blew off Riko, “Guess we are going to be neighbors for a while, don’t get to excited!”

“What are you talking about?” you said and tilted your head to the side.

“My room is right next to yours so please refrain from dreaming of me!” he smiled and then walked past you.

“I guess the old stupid chicken brain personality came back,” you muttered to yourself, “I will miss cute Yuya.”

 

 

Not much to say but I can’t believe you called Yuya cute! J I hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!