Cuteness

Transfer Star

You stormed away from Yuya. You weren’t going to let yourself show him you were weak so you held back the tears. You ran into the costume section and looked for Maki. She was sitting down at a small table, pointing at papers to some other ladies. You walked over to her and waited until she was done talking.

She finished up and turned to you, “How are you?”

You forced a smile, “I’ve been better. I was wondering if you could do a favor for me?”

Maki tilted her head slightly, “What?”

“I was wondering if I could borrow some of the clothes. Please!” Maki looked at you with pity. Maki was good at seeing through people.

Maki smiled, “Sure, but you have to check with me before you take it.” You smiled and hugged Maki.

“Thank you!” You took off looking around the costumes. Maki approved most of the things you picked only the shoes were hard to find. You finally got everything together and put it on.

“Wow… ~~~~~-san you look so cute!” Maki exclaimed. You glanced over at Maki smiling. You were wearing a short floral skirt, a pink V neck t-shirt with a white camisole under it, and little pink flip-flops with a bit of a heel plus you did your make up better and styled your hair which was partially curly.

“Do you mean I wasn’t pretty before?” you said raising an eyebrow.

“I…That’s…” Maki stuttered.

You laughed, “I am kidding! Thanks Maki!” She smiled back then you two talked for a bit more about the latest events. When you finally left you were ready.

You saw Riko sitting on the floor in a dress by the corner of the living room set. You walked over and sat next to her.

Riko looked up quick then bowed, “Hello.” You giggled at her for being so formal. *She probably didn’t recognize me.* Suddenly Riko twisted her head to look at you again. Her eyes were huge, as she looked you over. “~~~~~-chan?”

You smiled, “What Riko-chan?” Riko’s mouth dropped then she shot up.

“You look so pretty!” Riko yelled while clapping her hands together and jumping up and down.

“Thanks Riko-chan,” you said grinning. A man called Riko over, so she looked at you one last time, waved and then disappeared.

You sighed and got up. *Time for battle!* You walked over to a group of people talking and started talking with them too. You grinned as out of the corner of your eye you saw a guy look at you. You got called away to go work a little bit later. You waved to your friends and then walked away. You were working when Yuya came in. He was looking very cocky. You grinned and tried to avoid him as you continued to work. Yuya and the director were having a meeting when the director called you over, “Yes?” you said tilting your head a bit.

“Yuya says… you didn’t give him his script.” He wasn’t yelling but you heard the stutter when he looked at you. No one in work had seen you dress like this before.

“I… I’m sorry!” you said bowing, “I thought the person said to give it to Riko, and Riko didn’t say anything. It’s my entire fault…” you said with a disheartened look, it seemed as if you were about to cry. Yuya spun around. *why isn’t she arguing back! This isn’t norm…* He stopped thinking when he saw you standing right behind him. *She looks so...* You glanced at Yuya with cold eyes. Yuya stepped back shocked. *Huh?!* You turned towards the director again. “I am sorry, I will go find another one, I am sorry!” you said bowing again.

“No it’s okay. It’s the mistake of whoever told you.” He patted you on the shoulder.

You looked up smiling sweetly at him, “Thank you!” You turned away but before you left you stuck your tongue out at Yuya.

Yuya watched you go, “That…” he shook his head. When he looked back up at you, you were already gone. Yuya looked around and saw you talking to a guy and playfully slapping his shoulder, and you both were smiling. Yuya glared at you. The rest of the day you gave Yuya the cold shoulder but were sweet to everyone else.

“What is up with her!” Yuya screamed as he paced in the bathroom. He walked out and saw you walking with a group of people, smiling again. He walked over giving the group a killer smile. “Hi! Can I borrow ~~~~~-chan for second?” The whole group turned and looked at you then nodded. You smiled and waved at them. When they went around the corner.

You turned to Yuya and said very coldly, “What?” Yuya smirked.

“Are you trying to get me to notice you?” he said.

You smirked, “Egotistical much!” you rolled your eyes and started to walk away.

Yuya grabbed your arm, “Then I guess you are showing your true self now.”

You ripped your arm out of his hand, “What true colors?”

“That you are just some in the office,” Yuya said with a smirk.

“What!” you shouted. *Is he kidding me*

“Don’t worry I won’t tell.” He said putting his finger to his lips. He brushed past your shoulder and kept walking. You spun around and your mouth dropped.

“Argh…. I am going to…” you screamed. You looked at Yuya then decided *You are going to regret that*

 

 

Not much to say. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope you look forward to finding out what plan B is. PLEASE COMMENT!