Longest Cab Ride Ever

Transfer Star

The next morning, Yuya woke up first and got dressed in his own clothes. He was pacing around the room, occasionally glancing over at you lightly breathing. *I have to wake her up! But what if she thinks I am doing something y! What do I care! But if she wakes up late we will both be in trouble!* as he had this mental conflict you woke up and glanced at the clock.

“Oh My Gosh!” you screamed out in English. Yuya jumped and looked at you rushing out of bed. “Why didn’t you wake me up!” you yelled at Yuya. *Should have woken her up!* Yuya screamed in his head. You brushed your hair through with your fingers while Yuya called a taxi. When you both got down stairs the taxi was already there. You jumped into the car and it took off. You continually looked out the window.

“~~~~~-chan,” Yuya called.

You looked over at him, “What do you… wait… did you just call me ~~~~~-chan!” He smiled and nodded. You instantly jumped at him and put your hand on his head. “Did you get sick or bump your head last night?” you questioned.

“I am fine.” Yuya laughed and gently pushed your hand of his head. You sat back down and looked at him confused.

“Why?” you asked. “You always have called me “You!” or “idiot!” or just not said a name at all. Why are you calling me, ~~~~~-chan now?” *what is he planning?* “You are planning something aren’t you!”

Yuya laughed and shook his head, “No, I just decided to start over with you.”

“You decided to what?!” you almost screamed. *What the heck does that mean!*

“It means exactly as I said.” Yuya was trying to hold in laughter. *Why is she getting so worked up over this.*

You scowled at him then smiled, “Fine, then I will call you Yu-ya-kun!” you said with a singsong voice.

            “Okay,” Yuya said very nonchalantly. *IS HE SERIOUS!* you screamed in your head. You scratched your head and leaned it against the window. “Don’t think to much of it, ~~~~~-chan, it’s just my way of saying…that we are kind of… like… friends.” Yuya whispered the last word. Yuya blushed a little, he had never been so nice to an intern before, especially the girls. It had always been a game to get them fired fastest. But you stuck around and cared about him, unlike the others.

 You couldn’t even speak. You just stared at him. “It’s just that no one has ever done something like this for me before.” You continued to just stare at him. *Man! Is she still mad at something!* “Never mind you don’t have to, if you don’t wa…..”

            “No! No! I want to be friends!” You jumped forward. You seemed as if you were glowing. *No more devil Yuya! This is great! The job is going to be easier , and maybe Riko will be happier too.* While you were thinking Yuya stared at you in shock. *She said yes?!” His eyes widened as you smiled at him.

            “One condition though!” you said holding a finger up to his face.

            “What?” Yuya asked a bit surprised.

“You have to be friends with Riko too.” You stuck your hand out to shake. “Yes? Or No?” Yuya looked at you move your hand back and forth.

 He jumped over and grabbed your hand, “Deal!” You both smiled and shook hands. The car suddenly turned a corner sharply sending you and Yuya flying back against the window.

“Ow!” You both screamed. You opened your eyes and Yuya was only a few inches from your face. Your eyes widened as Yuya opened his eyes. His eyes widened too. You both were frozen until you blinked and nervously said, “Sorry.” Yuya blinked and started to lean back. You sat up and looked at your hands. Yuya was still holding hands with you. Yuya looked at where you were looking. You both released hands and smiled awkwardly. You turned and looked out the window as a blush filled both of your cheeks. You looked out the window to see where you were. *This is going to be a long cab ride*

 

 

This chapter wasn’t even originally here but for some reason it just came out like this. There was thing I kept thinking about this whole chapter. *What is this poor cab driver thinking* It made it a little funnier for me to write. Anyway, Hope you enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the next one. PLEASE COMMENT!