The Jerk! The Talent!

Transfer Star

“You…!”  You stuttered pointing right at Yuya.

“Yep! Me!” Yuya declared with a cocky grin. You stood there with your mouth hanging open. *WHAT!!!*

“Don’t tell me you two know each other!” Ishii cheered.  You looked at Ishii, your mouth still hanging open.

“He….” You breathed.

“Yes! He is the talent you will be helping with.” Ishii said with a smile, completely unaware with what you were really thinking. *NO WAY!!! I CAN’T BE THIS UNLUCKY!!!*

Yuya took a couple steps toward you and leaned in with a smile “Is something wrong ~~~~~!” he said with a cute, innocent smile. You couldn’t even speak. You just smiled and shook your head. An evil smile grew across Yuya’s face. “Ishii!” Yuya called over your shoulder. “How about I take ~~~~~… no… ~~~~~-chan and show her around the place. It would be much easier then you giving up your time.” He proclaimed.

“What a great idea!!!” Ishii agreed as he clapped his hands together. “It would be great for you two to get to know each other. Go have fun!” Ishii sang over his shoulder as he pulled Maki along with him.

“What…!” You shouted as they walked away. You looked down and sighed. You looked out of the corner of your eye up at Yuya.

He smirked “Take a photo it will last longer!” You clicked your tongue and looked away. He smiled and turned toward you. “~~~~~-chan” he said in a cutesy voice. You turned and looked at him. He put a finger right up to your face. “Rule #1 don’t bug me…AT ALL. Rule #2 don’t make me wait… for ANYTHNG! And Rule #3 don’t fall in love with me!” You gave him the most questioning look ever then it turned into a grin.

You held up your fingers and counted, just like he had done, “Okay… wouldn’t want to, probably will make you, and in your dreams!” You smirked. “I don’t expect you to show me around either, so later.” You turned and walked away. Yuya smiled *this game could be fun*

 

 

I realized that short chapters are actually pretty hard to write! What did you think of it? PLEASE COMMENT!!!