Your Past

Transfer Star

You woke up, your eyes swollen, and you were late. * Why didn’t anyone wake me up!* Everyone was concerned and wanted you to get your rest after crying so much yesterday so they were letting you sleep in. You got dressed, tried to get the redness of your eyes to go down, and walked out. Everyone was at the table and they all looked at you. You gave them a week smile in return then walked over to the table, not caring if you were late anymore. You looked over at Massu and blushed slightly, embarrassed up the night before, so you looked away. You sat down at the table with a bowl of cereal and started to eat. Massu nudged your knee. You looked over at him and he mouthed, ‘It’s okay,” with a caring smile. You smiled and mouthed back, ‘thank you.’ After breakfast, you headed out but Massu stopped you.

“I will go with you.” He said smiling making himself look like a little kid with his pudgy cheeks.

You laughed, “No, It’s fine…”

“Please let me go,” he interrupted, “It will make me feel better.” You smiled and agreed. Massu rode the whole way with you. When you got there he got out, but you didn’t move. “It’s okay, I am here.” He smiled and put his hand out. You grabbed his hand and got out. He didn’t let go of your hand and you both walked together all the way to the set. When you walked in with Massu, people’s heads turned, including Yuya, and they noticed you with him.

“Who is he?” “Is he her boyfriend?” “But I thought…” all the gossipers started chatting.

Ishii saw you and ran up, “Hi! ~~~~~-chan! Who is this?” he said, asking like a high school girl.

Massu stuck his other hand out, “My name is Masuda, but people call me Massu.”

Ishii shook his hand, “You can call me Ishii.” Riko came running up and tugged on your shirt.

You bent over and Riko whispered, “He is handsome.” You blushed slightly and straightened up. Giving a Riko a joking ‘You…’ look. You looked around and saw Yuya who was looking at you with a look that could not be described. You sank a bit behind Massu who noticed you getting closer to him. *What is up with her?* He looked down at you then where you were looking. *It must have been him…* Massu squeezed your hand, which was still in his. You looked up at him and he smiled at you. You smiled too, which made Yuya incredibly jealous.

Massu sighed and released your hand, “I should probably go now.”

“Okay bye!” you said waving to him. Massu grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug. Your face turned beet red, everyone gasped and then started talking, but Yuya balled his hand into a fist.

Massu whispered into your ear, “It will okay. Be strong. I will come get you after work.” He let you go and smiled. “Bye!” He said as he walked out the door. You looked as he left and almost cried from being so happy. *Thank you, Massu!*

After he left, everyone went back to work and Riko jumped you, “Is he your boyfriend?”

You turned towards Riko shocked, “Ah…What…No!” you said shaking your head.

“Really?” Riko questioned.

“Yes!” you said.

“Really?” She continued, and poked you.

“Yes!” you screamed. Riko and you went back and forth for a while until she finally gave up. You did a little victory dance and Riko stuck her tongue out at you. You laughed and saw Yuya coming over. You stopped laughing and looked away.

He stopped in front of you, “~~~~~-chan, we…”

“What?!” you interrupted shouting over his shoulder, “Okay, I’m coming! See you later Riko!” and with that you ran past Yuya without even looking at him. For most of the morning you avoided Yuya. He was starting to get annoyed but somehow was still concerned about what happened the night before. During lunch break, you were walking down a hallway towards the vending machines when Yuya came out from around a corner. You instantly spun around.

“~~~~~-chan!” he yelled and chased after you as tried to get away. Yuya grabbed your wrist and spun you around. “Stop avoiding me!” You didn’t look at him, it was too awkward and you might start to cry again. You tried to get your wrist out of his grip but he didn’t let you. “Just tell me!” You didn’t say anything but continued to try to get your wrist free. Yuya let go of your wrist and pushed you against the wall, holding you against it by your shoulders so you couldn’t move at all. Yuya was a foot away from your face. “Stop avoiding me!” he yelled,  “Just tell me why you cried last night!” You looked to the side not making eye contact with him. Yuya took a deep breath in, and squeezed your shoulders lightly so you would look at him. “Tell me. Please.” His voice was soft and sincere. His eyes were searching yours trying to find the answer.

“My boyfriend…” you said.

“Your boyfriend?” Yuya’s mind flashed back to the guy who had brought you to work that morning. “What about him?”

“He said something kind of like that to me when we broke up.” Yuya’s eyes widened. *What?!*

He composed himself, “When did that happen?”

You looked into his eyes, “Before I came to Japan.” You both were whispering even though no one was around but could hear each other completely. You looked away from Yuya again. *I can’t believe I told him.*

“Sorry.” You looked at Yuya. He looked as if it was all his fault.

You smiled, “It’s okay…”

“No! I shouldn’t have made you read something that made you feel like that.” He looked depressed.

“You didn’t know… How about we forget that yesterday ever happened? Deal?” You smiled.

Yuya looked you in the eyes and smiled, “Deal.” You heart beat speed up. You started to blush and so did Yuya. He let go of your shoulders and stepped back a bit. He scratched his head awkwardly. “Uh…sorry!”

“No problem!” You rubbed your wrist.

“Well I have to go get ready for a scene after lunch, Bye!” He said waving at you but looking at his shoes, still blushing.

“Bye!” You waved back as Yuya walked away. *Why can Yuya make me tell him anything?*

 

 

Are you starting to like Yuya? How did you like it? I decided that I don’t want Massu to get hurt, (because I love him) so I wont make it a ‘real’ love triangle. Please don't be upset! Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!