Pay Back

Transfer Star

The next day, Riko and you had spent most of the morning planning your revenge. It was a bit simpler then Yuya’s but would definitely make him annoyed.

Lunch was over and filming was in progress. Suddenly, you heard the director yell.

“What! You don’t have your lines memorized!” Yuya’s eyes grew wide.

“I didn’t get the script.” He said shaking his head. You grinned then ran up to them.

“Sorry for the intrusion, but Yuya-san I personally handed the script to you.” You said very innocently.

Yuya’s jaw dropped then he turned toward the director, “No she didn’t! She is lying!”

“What are talking about? I handed the script to you yesterday and you put it in your bag. Check your bag, I bet the script is still in there.” You said as a sweet answer. Yuya turned around and grabbed his bag. He found a script sitting right in it.

He looked at the director who was fuming, “I swear I have never seen this script before! ~~~~~ is setting me up!” He shouted. The director looked at you.

You looked at Yuya, “Yuya-san, think logically. Why would I want to delay production and cause more work for myself?”

The director nodded, “That makes sense.”

Yuya’s eyes grew double in size, “But I…”

The director interrupted him, “No more excuses, just study your lines now! And stop blaming ~~~~~-chan for your faults!” He then turned and walked away.

“That’s right Yuya don’t blame me,” you said with a cocky grin. Then you skipped away.

“That little….” Yuya said glaring after you. For the rest of the day Riko and you did little stuff that annoyed Yuya. Messing up his coffee, moving his props, and other stuff.  Riko was extremely helpful since she was so cute and an actress, so she could get rid of the blame easily. You could tell Yuya was ready to blow his top. You put Spike in his bag and Spike had drank to much water. Yuya came back to his bag, and reached in. His face turned to horror as he realized what was in his bag beside Spike. Riko and you busted up laughing. Yuya turned toward you. Both, you and Riko were crying because you were laughing so hard. Yuya came storming over and grabbed your wrist.

“Come here!” He yelled as he pulled you away.

“Ow! Yuya-san let go!” you screamed but he ignored you. He pulled you out of the set into the hall. Then you.

“What is your problem!” he shouted.

You were a bit taken back by his yelling but then you regained your composure, “I don’t have any problem! I have just been having fun.” you stated.

“You have been bugging me all day! Don’t say you don’t have a problem!” he shouted.

“Don’t be so egotistical!” you were getting even more annoyed at him.

“So not cute,” Yuya muttered.

“Yeah! You aren’t cute!” you shouted at him.

Yuya glared at you then yelled, “I was talking about you! Are you even a girl? So not cute!”

You were fuming now, “Oh, I’m sorry I am not like those who follow you around and live for you.” You shouted with sarcasm.

Yuya yelled back, “At least they are feminine, and care about a guy more then themselves! Unlike you who will probably always be single.” That actually hurt. It was partially true, ever since you had left America, you hadn’t really thought about a new boyfriend. Even when you were with Chan-bin you always put other stuff before him.

You looked up at Yuya, “Shut up.” Your voice was like ice but it shook. Yuya stared at you wide eyed. “Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you, I am not easy to beat!” you exclaimed. Then smirked and walked away, tears about to stream down your face.

“Why do I have a horrible feeling…” Yuya said as a shiver went up his spin. He looked at you walking away and smirked, “I am not easy to beat either…”

 

 

Another one a.m. chapter. Sleepy! Just wanted make sure I had an update for today. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Some of my favorite parts are coming up. Hope you looke forward to them. PLEASE COMMENT!