Revenge

Transfer Star

*What is up with those psycho fans! They need to calm down!* You delivered the papers and headed back to the set. Riko was playing with Spike so you walked over and bent down to rub his back.

“Hi!” Riko smiled looking up at you.

“So what are you up to?” you asked.

Riko scrunched up her nose, “Nothing really.” You both continued to talk to each other. A couple minutes later Yuya came storming in.

You pointed over your shoulder at him, “What bit him in the ?” Riko shrugged her shoulders. You stood up and headed over towards him. Then jumped in front of him with a silly face. “Blah…” Yuya stared at you. You looked at him, “What? You are supposed to smile!” Yuya smirked and then brushed past you. *Is it just me or is he like he was when I first came here.* You shrugged and then walked back over to Riko. Suddenly a man came barging in.

“Where is ~~~~~-san!” he shouted. You stood up and he looked at you. He stormed over. “Where are the rest of the papers!?” He shouted right in your face.

You looked confused and said, “I gave you all the papers.”

“No, you didn’t!” he shouted back.

Suddenly, Yuya came walking up, “Are these them?” He asked holding out a packet of papers.

The man looked at them then smiled, “Thank goodness! Where did you find them?” You smiled *Yuya probably picked them up when I bumped into him.* You started to turn away.

“I found them in the trash.” He said.

You snapped around, “What?!” You shrieked.

The man turned towards you and shouted, “Why did you throw such important papers away!”

“I… didn’t…” you started but then Yuya interrupted.

“It is probably because she is sick of running errands like this,” he stated. You looked at him wide eyed. *What is he doing*

The man turned to you, “Well, I guess we will just have to fix that attitude of yours!” then he turned and walked out. You were still staring wide eyed at Yuya. He smirked at you and it was his old cold smirk.

“What the…You and I both know that you picked those up after we bumped into each other!” you screamed at him.

Yuya shrugged, “Oops, I forgot!” he said then turned and walked away.

“What? Argh!” you yelled.

Riko stood up, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” you murmured, glaring at Yuya’s back. “Just Yuya playing a trick on me!”

“Lets get back at him!” Riko cheered, excited by this new game.

You took one last look at Yuya then turned to look at Riko, “What did you have in mind?”

 

 

Uh-oh! I kind of came up with his revenge as I wrote this chapter, so it is bad revenge. I need to come up with your revenge now. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and look forward to the next one. PLEASE COMMENT!