Jealousy

Transfer Star

During the scene you had done the night before Yuya used the same feelings he had with you and told Erika to try to be softer. They both did and the director thought the feelings were perfect. Work ended and you were heading out with Riko, Ishii and some other crewmembers. Yuya was talking to his manager but he saw you and started to run over, but stopped dead in his tracks.

“~~~~~-chan!” Massu came running in the door waving.

“Massu?” you said a bit shocked since you had forgotten he was coming to get you.

“Yep the one and only!” he cheered. All the girls were giggling behind you. You rolled your eyes. “Come on! Mom is making a big dinner tonight, lets go!” Massu was practically jumping up and down with anticipation. Everyone laughed. Yuya started walking over again.

One of the girls asked, “~~~~~-san, is he your boyfriend?” Yuya froze. *What? No!*

You blushed, “Ahh… No.. he isn’t….”

Massu interrupted, “I’m not her boyfriend, I am her pet.” He smiled and leaned his head on your shoulder. Yuya glared and him and was fuming.

You pushed his head off and looked at him, “You are so…”

Massu perked up, “Uh-oh! Master is mad!” he dropped onto the on his back and started moving around like a dog would if he was about to gets his belly rubbed. “I am sorry.” He gave you a cute little pout with puppy dog eyes. Everyone started laughing, some girls even went, “Awww…”.

You smiled, shaking your head, “You are so stupid.” Massu jumped up and grabbed your hand.

“Then you need to keep me on a leash!” Massu sang. You rolled your eyes.

“Bye!” you said waving to everyone as Massu pulled you out. Yuya watched you go. He wanted to chase after you but managed to hold back. *Who is he? I thought she didn’t have a boyfriend? Could he really be her boyfriend!*

 

 

Get ready for the next chapter! It’s going to be great! How did you like this one? PLEASE COMMENT!