Lines

Transfer Star

You grabbed Riko’s script out of your bag. *Thank goodness she left this with me.* You started reading the script in your head trying to think of emotions for it. As you read it again and again words started to stick out at you. *Where have I heard these words before?* You were thinking incredibly hard but couldn’t remember.

 

 

Yuya broke your concentration when he yelled, “~~~~~-chan! Are you ready!”

You looked up and nodded, “Yeah!” It was still bugging you where you had heard those words before but you ignored it and started to act in Erika’s place.

You were walking around and Yuya walked in.

“Hi!” Yuya smiled and walked over but didn’t hug just pretended to. *That’s cold* you thought mentally rolling your eyes.

You smiled, “Um…”

Yuya looked at you, “What is it?”

You took a deep breath and mimicked Erika, “I got promoted.”

“What that is great! Why do you seem so depressed?” Yuya looked concerned.

“I have to move!” you blurted out. Giving the same look of depression as Erika you looked up at Yuya who froze. “What I mean is we should take a break?” After you said those words you froze.

“Why?!” Yuya shouted. But you didn’t move, you didn’t even hear him, but your mind was going crazy. You were rerunning what Chan-bin had said when you broke up. *They are almost the same…* You tried to calm yourself down.

“~~~~~-chan!” Yuya yelled again. *What’s up with her?* You looked up, your eyes still wide. “It is your line!” You didn’t speak. “Fine we can just start from the beginning but don’t mess up again because that won’t help me.” You nodded and Yuya turned around and walked out. *What is wrong with her? She kind of looked kind of scared but sad.* Yuya looked over his shoulder at you as you took a deep breath. *Calm down. You are helping Yuya-kun. Calm down.* Even though time had past it still stung to think about it. You still partially liked Chan-bin. You started again.

“Hi!” Yuya said with a smile, again not hugging you but this time you didn’t really care. You bit your lip, not making eye contact with Yuya.

Yuya looked at you, *Is she messing up again* “What is it?”

You looked at him and with saddened eyes you said, “I got promoted.”

“What that is great! Why do you seem so depressed?” Yuya said giving you a concerned look.

“I have to move.” You said, rubbing your arm awkwardly. You looked up at Yuya who was frozen. You looked away and said, “What I mean is we should take a break.”

“Why?!” Yuya suddenly shouted.

“You know how long distance relationships work!” you exclaimed, trying to hold back tears, hoping Yuya wouldn’t see. And he didn’t. Yuya stepped back looking hurt but angered. “I don’t want us to be held back by anything.” You muttered looking down at your feet.

“So you’re saying, I am holding you back!” Yuya yelled furious. *She is actually good at acting, but why are these feelings so different.*

“No.” you said looking up into Yuya’s eyes. “Just forget it.” You murmured. “Just go…” you muttered not being able to hold the tears back anymore.  “Go!” You screamed, as tears streamed down your face. Yuya didn’t turn to leave but he stared at you. “Go! Go. Go…” you continued to repeat as you fell to the ground sobbing into your hands. Yuya stared at you in shock, *she isn’t acting.*

Yuya fell next to you, “~~~~~-chan! Are you okay!” He tried to help but he didn’t know what was wrong. “What happened? Are you hurt?” You looked up into Yuya’s eyes, tears still running down your face. Yuya felt like someone had ripped his heart out. *Who hurt her so badly?* He couldn’t bare to look at the hurt expression on your face. You continued to cry not realizing what was around you. Suddenly, you felt two arms wrap around you. You slowly stopped crying and realized Yuya was hugging you.  And you were crying for real in front of Yuya. You pushed Yuya off you, jumped up, grabbed all your things, and ran out. *Why did I do that!* Yuya sat on the floor staring after you.

“What just happened? Did I just hug her?” Yuya asked himself looking down at his hands. Yuya looked back after you, his eyes filled with worry. “More importantly, what happened to make her cry like that?”

 

 

I really liked writing this chapter, even though it’s sad. But it is sweet too. When will you finally realize Yuya cares for you? Hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!