Riko's Plan

Transfer Star

“Just tell the truth!” you yelled.

“It’s because I like you!” Yuya yelled. His eyes opened wide and his hand flew up to his mouth to cover it. *What did I just say!?* Your arms fell to your sides and you stared at Yuya. *What?* You both stood there looking at each other.

You finally broke the silence, “um…” Yuya looked at you with desperate eyes. *Don’t respond! Don’t reject me!* You laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of your head not making eye contact. “Don’t…joke like that…. People…. Might misunderstand.” Yuya’s hand dropped to his side. It was the first time Yuya felt like this. It felt like someone had stuck punched him and ripped out his heart. You still wouldn’t look at Yuya. *He’s joking right?* As Yuya stared at you he almost started crying, it hurt so bad. You smiled and said, “Well, I better go home!” you bowed and ran out the door. But before the door shut you saw Yuya’s face. Nothing you had ever felt before could compare to the feelings you got after seeing Yuya’s face. It hurt worse than anything you knew before. As the door shut Yuya fell to the ground, laughing.

“Joking…” he laughed, “I guess my feelings are just a joke!” he continued to laugh as he gripped his heart and tears fell down his face. “What the heck!” he blubbered as he touched the tears on his cheeks. “~~~~~-chan you should be happy! You finally hurt me! You win!” Yuya pulled his knees to his chest and sobbed into them.

You came into the main entrance. *He can’t be serious! There’s no way!* As you thought about it Massu ran up to you, “~~~~~-chan! Are you okay! Did he hurt you?” he yelled as he bounced around looking at you.

“I am fine…” you sighed.

“Something is wrong though. Look at your face.” He said pointing to your face.

“It’s nothing.” You looked back over your shoulder. *He was serious…*

The next day you got to work still thinking about last night. You walked in the door and saw Yuya sitting on the set just staring off. *He looks kind of sad. There is no way he wasn’t serious! But it was just so sudden I didn’t know what to say…* In mid thought you bumped into a guy carrying tons of boxes. You fell to the ground and all the boxes fell with you. “AH!!!”

            Yuya jumped up and looked over instantly at the sound of your voice. *~~~~~-chan!* You were laying on the floor with boxes all around you.

“~~~~~-chan! Are you okay!” a man shouted as he bent over towards you.

You waved your hand, “I am fine, really.”

Riko came running over to your side, “~~~~~-chan your are bleeding!”

“I am fine! It is just a scratch…” you drifted off as you saw Yuya looking over at you with concern all over his face. *It is nothing compared to what Yuya felt.* You looked away from Yuya back at your arm. “Riko why don’t we go get a band aid.” She nodded vigorously. You stood up and walked away with Riko.

“What is wrong with Yuya-san?” You looked down at Riko who was concerned.

“Why do you ask?” you said looking straight ahead not able to look her in the eyes.

“Because Yuya-san looks very sad.” You bit your lip and looked the other way.

“I don’t know.” You felt as if tears were about to fall. It was quite obvious to Yuya and you that you were avoiding each other and somehow it became obvious to Riko to.

“What is up with them?” Riko asked herself as you and Yuya saw each other and then went completely different ways. *Something is wrong with them! They need to be friends again!* “Why is it always up to the youngest to figure everything out?” Riko muttered to herself.

 

 

How is Riko going to solve this? Simple. The only way a little kid can. How did you like it? Hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!