Maybe Friends

Transfer Star

The rest of filming went as planned and every single break Riko would run over to you. *Seems like I have moved past apprentice already* Filming ended and Riko ran over and hugged you again.

“Wasn’t I good! I didn’t mess up!” she shouted with a smile on her face.

“Yep! I give it two thumbs up!” You said.

She dropped down from the hug and said, “Wait a couple minutes and I will get changed.” You nodded and she took off running towards the dressing rooms. You laughed and felt someone’s hand on your shoulder. You spun around and there was Yuya standing behind in his normal clothes.

“I see you have been being lazy when you thought I wasn’t looking.” He smirked, “I guess I will just have to tell Ishii about that.” You rolled your eyes then looked back at him.

You held up your hand and counted down again, “First, I knew you were looking or didn’t you see me stick my tongue out at you. Second, I have been working, I have been observing how people interact to make sure I do a good job. And Third I am not the one who sits around and eats junk food that others buy for them.” He smiled.

“What!” Yuya yelled, “I have been working all day, not sitting around like you!” You looked away and saw Riko coming your way.

            You stepped out around Yuya and over to Riko “Done!”

            Riko nodded vigorously “Yep, wanna go play ~~~~~-chan!”

            You smiled at her, “Sure! What do you want to do?” you said as Riko grabbed your head making the poster fall. Yuya picked it up and looked at it.

            “Hey! Who is Meany Head?” He yelled after you. You smiled as Riko froze. You let go of her hand and walked back. You bent down so you made Yuya look down on you, making him feel more powerful.

            “Its no one!” You said with a grin. Then you grabbed the poster and ran back to Riko. You turned around and gave Yuya the loser sign. “Can you see this?”

            “What? Yeah!” He said.

            “Just making sure that Meany Head knows he is a loser!” You yelled back to him then grabbed Riko’s hand and ran away as Yuya yelled at you from the set. *She is the most annoying person ever! But maybe she isn’t as boring as the others*

 

 

How did you like it? I am getting better at writing chapters faster. Hope you look forward to my next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!