Sorry

Transfer Star

Yuya was walking down the hall muttering to himself, “Why did I say that? She is probably furious. Ugh!” Yuya grabbed his head and slid down the wall. He suddenly heard giggling and stood up. He started walking back towards the set. *That was out of line, she wasn’t acting y. She actually was kind of… No! Don’t think that! Ugh!* Yuya rubbed his head. *She started this!*  He was still thinking about it when he walked onto the set. But he saw you and you were smiling and laughing. *Did I miss something? Why isn’t she mad.* You playfully hit a guy’s shoulder next to you.

“Don’t kid me!” you giggled then the guy poked your sides making you jump. You were giggling.

“No way!” Yuya muttered. *Is she acting like that on purpose?* Then he noticed that there were only guys around you.

Some girls walked by Yuya, “She is such a !” “I know, who knew she was really like that.” Yuya looked at them. They were looking over their shoulders at you. *What is she doing?*

“Yuya!” the director called. Yuya looked over his shoulder at you then went to the director. After finishing the scene he saw you still talking to some guys. For some reason, Yuya’s stomach felt sick when he watched you. *Maybe I ate to much.*  He put his hand on his stomach. The guy leaned over and whispered something in your ear. You giggled. Yuya felt like someone had just punched him in the gut. *Why is this bugging me so much* He didn’t care anymore. He walked over to you and grabbed your wrist, yanking you away from the boys.

“Yuya! Stop it! Let go!” you screamed as he pulled you away. Yuya ignored you and kept pulling you away. You tried to wiggle your wrist out but Yuya’s grip only tightened. *What is up with him!?*

Yuya finally stopped and spun around, “What are you doing?!” he shouted in your face.

“I am just being myself! Now if you’ll excuse me…” you stated and tried to walk by Yuya but he grabbed your wrist again and yanked you back.

“Don’t you care what everyone thinks about you? Every one is calling you a !” Yuya was furious and was even more furious because he didn’t know why he was furious.

“You should talk, you were the first to say it!” Yuya froze. His fury simmered and he looked away, not being able to look you in the eyes. “Now I am leaving!” you said and walked away. Yuya didn’t stop you. You looked down at your wrist, and it was red from Yuya pulling you. “Idiot…” you muttered.

Everyone was talking when you got back, “What was that about?”

You shrugged, “I messed up his coffee. You know celebrities!” You all started talking again. The doors suddenly swung open and Yuya walked in. He didn’t look at anyone and walked straight towards you. You put your hands behind your back, fearing that he would try to pull you away again. He stopped right in front of you.  He looked up at you through his bangs, his eyes looked full of sadness. He looked away again and swallowed. Some people were gathering now, wondering what was going on. Yuya muttered something and no one could hear what he said. “What?” you asked. *What is he trying to pull.* “If you got something to say, say it.” Suddenly Yuya dropped onto his knees.

“I am sorry!” He shouted.

“What?” you asked looking confused

Yuya spoke louder, “I am sorry.” You were shocked but somehow his words warmed your heart. Your eyes softened as you looked at Yuya but you couldn’t say anything. Yuya looked up at you his eyes were glistening as if he might cry. You almost felt like you were going to cry. Yuya stood up and grabbed your hands that were now by your side. “Please. Please forgive me.” *he is begging me* Yuya lowered his voice but spoke sweetly, “I am sorry for insulting you. You aren’t a , so just go back to how you used to be, please.” Yuya was only a foot away from your face and was still holding your hand, your heart was beating like crazy and there were tons of people around you. “Do you forgive me?”

You looked down at Yuya’s and your hands, a light blush touching your face, “Fine, I forgive you!”

Yuya grinned and let go of your hands, “Thank you!” he yelled, jumping up and hugged you. “Thank you!”

 

 

Isn’t Yuya sweet? My friend read this ahead of time and said, “it was almost like a proposal.”  and I realized it almost was. Did you enjoy this Chapter? I know some of you were waiting to make up. Hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!