Friends?

Transfer Star

 

Ever since you had gotten back, everything was back in the same old rut, except you were getting a somehow, nicer vibe from Yuya. He brought you coffee, helped you with tasks after work and once in a while he would call for a cab for you. Just these small things were able to make you feel happy.

You had just finished delivering some papers to Ishii’s office and now you had more papers that you needed to deliver. You came around a corner and bumped into Yuya, which made you fall back onto the ground. All of the papers in your arms were sent flying into the air.

“Oops! Sorry ~~~~~-chan!” he yelled reaching an arm out.

You smiled, “you should be for pushing me over!”

Yuya opened his mouth, “Ah…I…” he stuttered.

“Yuya calm down I’m kidding!” you said grabbing his hand and pushing yourself up.

“Pfff… that was mean…” Yuya muttered with a little pout making you giggle. You both bent down and started to pick up all the papers. Yuya kept handing you papers, instead of just keeping them all together. You were getting irritated with his immaturity. You got all the papers aligned and stood up.

“Thanks, I have to go but I will talk to you later!” you shouted as you turned and headed down the hall. Yuya smiled and turned around shaking his head. Then he saw a group of papers under a bench. He leaned down and picked them up and looked at them. *They are ~~~~~-chan’s papers!*

Yuya said and spun around and looking for you, “~~~~~-cha…” you were already gone. “Trouble maker!” Yuya shouted then took off after you.

You were down the stairs and a group of girls were talking to each other quite loudly.

A short girl was talking the loudest, “He is so cute!”

“I know! He makes my heart melt!” another girl sighed.

“Today we are totally going to be able to meet him.” They all squealed together. You laughed out loud *so stupid, I wonder who they are talking about*

“What are you laughing about!” one of the girls yelled. You kept walking.

“Hey we are talking to you!” another girl.

You turned and looked around, “Me!” You said pointing at yourself. The girl in the front, who had dyed blonde hair, put her hand on her hips and gave you a superior look.

“You are just a little worker so don’t act like you are so much better.” She said with a smug grin. *When was I doing that* you thought. You rolled your eyes and almost dropped the papers but caught them. You turned and started to walk away but all of the girls chased after you.

“Do you got some problem with Yuya!” The blonde yelled. Your mouth dropped *They were talking about Yuya!* The blonde flipped her hair over her shoulder, “Not much to say now, huh?”

You rolled your eyes, “He isn’t worth getting so worked up over.”

“!” she yelled.

Yuya was walking, “Where is she?” he muttered as he looked around for you. Suddenly he heard a girl scream from around the corner. He walked up and looked around the corner very sneakily.

“What do you know?! Yuya is probably the coolest, nicest, sweetest, cutest guy ever!” A blonde was yelling. *Maybe I should continue to listen to how great I am! No! I have to find ~~~~~-chan* He said as he started to turn around.

Suddenly he heard your voice, “Okay, first!” you yelled holding one finger up and not caring about being polite you said, “Yuya is not that cool. He is a complete dork! Second!” you yelled holding up another finger, “Nice and sweet! Pfff…. He is the most egotistical guy I have ever known! And last but not least cute!” you paused and lowered your voice not making eye contact, “Give me a break.” You sighed and looked back at the blonde, giving her a grin. “If that is all,” you said sweetly and flicked your hair over your shoulder, then walked past them.

“What…Ah!!!” the blonde screamed rustling her hair. Meanwhile, Yuya was standing around the corner, having heard everything.

“Friends? Ha! Don’t make me laugh!” Yuya said to himself with hatred flaming in his eyes.

 

 

:(  Poor Yuya. Well I guess it is unnecessary to say that Yuya will change now. Quick shout out to all the super fans! Woohoo! Sorry i haven't been updating lately. I had finals and spring break. But now i am BACK and ready to write! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next. PLEASE COMMENT!