Heart Beat

Transfer Star

 After being in the rain for a few more minutes, you both began to get cold. So you picked up all the firework wrappers and headed towards the road. Both of you had forgotten your phones in the rush to get there, so you ended up walking to a near by hotel. You paid for a room and you both went in.

“You go take a shower.” You said pointing towards the back of the room. *Here comes the joke* you guessed in your head.

“No, you need to take one you were in the rain longer then me.” Your heart beat fluttered and your eyes widened in shock. *Was he just nice to me* You shook your head “no” and after much discussion Yuya finally went to take a shower. Right when the door closed you fell onto the bed. You placed your hand over your heart.

“What is wrong with me?” You sighed and thought about all that had happen on this trip so far. Your eyelids slowly began to feel heavier so you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

A little bit later Yuya came out of the bathroom dressed in the complementary pajamas with a towel in his hand, “Okay! It is your…” he stopped when he saw you asleep on the bed. He rubbed his hair with the towel and walked over to the bedside. He sat down and gazed at your face. He reached over and brushed a hair out of your eyes. His heartbeat sped up. He pulled his hand back, placing it over his heart. *What the heck!* Yuya shook his head. *What is wrong with me? Am I sick?* He lifted his hand up and felt his head. *Normal* Suddenly you shivered, Yuya looked at you. *She must be freezing* So Yuya lifted you up princess style and pulled back the blankets. He set you down and covered you back up. He unconsciously smiled at your sleeping face. Then he looked over and saw a couch in the corner. “You owe me!” he muttered and walked over to the couch. He sighed and laid down. *Why do I always end up on the couch.* and with that for the second night in a row Yuya fell asleep with you on his mind.

----

Hmmm… so do you think Yuya is bit cuter now then he was in the beginning J Kind of short chapter, kind of not short!  Sorry i haven't been updating i had to go on a retreat forever but now i am back. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!