Heading Back

Transfer Star

You were shooting for a couple more weeks and Yuya was acting extremely weird. He was calling you ~~~~~-chan and it seemed like you didn’t have as many misalliance jobs anymore plus he talked to you like a normal person now. Beside that Riko and Yuya were incredibly close. Even the crew was saying that they looked just like brother and sister, which actually helped them on film.

One of the days Riko came back to the room and she had a little, spiky, green lizard the she had bought it from a pet store, named Spike. It was the strangest lizard ever; it hated being away from people but was constantly disappearing and also was very mischievous. It somehow grew strongly attached to Riko and you.

Filming had wrapped and it was the day you were heading back. Riko was playing around with Spike waiting for the plane to come in. Yuya had been nowhere in sight the whole time and that was odd considering how close you and him have been. When the plane arrived Riko’s manager took Spike away and everyone headed on board. You found your seat fast and sat down.

“Yes, a window seat.” You muttered to yourself. You looked out the window as rain began to fall.

In the front of the plane Yuya had just gotten on. He was talking to some guy that was on the lighting crew.

“Switch seats with me!” His voice was very stern, and he was practically ordering him. The lightening guy agreed. Yuya smirked with satisfaction and headed back to his new seat. You were snoring softly in your seat, head leaning against the window, as the rain trickled down it. Yuya got back to his seat and looked at you. He shook his head and smiled.

“Baka!” Yuya muttered. He put his stuff in the overhead compartment then sat down next to you.

“Mpff…” you mumbled in your seat and shifted a little bit. Yuya reached over and gently pulled your head onto his shoulder. He smiled then looked out the window as the rain fell.

After a couple of hours the plane landed. You woke up and whoever had been sitting next to you was gone.

“New rule, I am never taking a plane again.” You sighed shaking your head. It must have been the Japanese food because you got plane sick much easier then before. You walked off the plane. You stumbled a bit but someone reached out and grabbed you. You looked up and Yuya was there, smiling.

“Are you really this clumsy? If not, I think you should not ride planes anymore!” he said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes and straightened up. He pushed a water bottle towards you. “Drink this and don’t over work yourself.” He said smiling. You smiled back. Yuya and you talked in the car the whole way back to the station.

 

 

Yippie CHAPTER 20!!!! *dancing* sorry I haven’t been updating recently. Now that “you” are back I need comments! You get to decide…. Does Masuda get a crush on you or not? Love triangle? Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!