I Can't Tell Him!

Transfer Star

You came to work the next day, wearing a cowgirl outfit. You saw Yuya sitting at a table with jeans and a t-shirt on. You walked up to him and someone pointed at you so Yuya looked over his shoulder and saw you. He spit out his coffee and started laughing.

“~~~~~! You actually wore it!” he yelled as he choked on his coffee.

“Yeah! But you didn’t! Why?” you yelled back. Yuya couldn’t breath he was laughing so hard.

“I… was kidding!” he wheezed out. You smirked then grabbed your phone out.

“Who wants to see a picture of Yuya dressed up!” you yelled. Yuya stopped laughing and looked at you.

“Oh no!” he said.

“Oh yeah!” you nodded, shaking your phone in his face. You handed it to the closest person and they instantly laughed. Yuya jumped for the phone trying to get it but couldn’t, they kept handing it off. You laughed and tried to catch your breath. *How can I tell him when he is so happy?* You sighed and after you got your phone back you headed onto the set. After realizing how hard it was to tell everyone, you partially tried to avoid people. It only took two days until Riko noticed you acting strange. And it only took one day for you to notice that Riko knew. *I should give Riko more credit then I give her.*

“Yuya-kun!” Riko screamed and Yuya turned to look at Riko running at him frantically.

“What?” he asked as Riko stopped a foot in front of him.

“What is wrong with ~~~~~-chan?” Yuya looked at her confused.

“Um… she seems fine,” Yuya said looking around for you.

“Go try to talk to her!” Riko said nudging you. Yuya nodded and started to turn. “And make sure you really see how she reacts!” Yuya nodded again and headed off to find you. He looked around and saw you helping move some wires with the lighting crew.

“Hi ~~~~~,” Yuya smiled. You looked up. *She seems just like normal…* When you saw him, Yuya saw the change in your face. Most people hadn’t noticed because it was so small but Yuya saw it clearly in your eyes. When you saw Yuya your eyes showed a hint of sadness and it seemed as if you were in pain. Yuya swallowed and looked at you, trying to figure it out. 

“Sorry, but I am busy… I will talk to you later,” you said and turned away. Yuya nodded and headed back towards Riko.

“Do you see what I mean!” Riko yelled. Yuya nodded still shocked by your face. *What happened? She was fine this morning…*

You set down the wires and headed off for another job.

Ishii walked over to you, “Sorry.”

“I already said it was okay,” you smiled but then Maki came around the corner behind Ishii, looking sad. You sighed. “I thought I said I would tell everyone.”

Ishii shrugged, “It slipped out, Sorry.”

“It’s okay,” you said looking at Maki. You walked past Ishii and smiled at Maki. “Hi,” you said. Maki sniffled then jumped into your arms crying.

“Please don’t go!” Maki sobbed. You started to cry too.

“Sorry,” you cried. “I will come back and visit you.”

“Where are you going?” you heard from behind you. You froze. “~~~~-chan where are you going?” You wiped your eyes and turned around. Riko was standing right behind you.  

“Umm…” you stuttered trying to find the right words.

“You aren’t leaving! Right?” Riko exclaimed as her eyes filled with tears. “You aren’t leaving me and Spike behind! Right?” Riko was crying now and ripped your heart to shreds. You ran over and dropped to your knees and hugged Riko.

“I am sorry! I am sorry!” tears started pouring down your cheeks. Maki walked over and you hugged her too. Ishii walked away leaving you three alone. You all cried until your tears dried up.

You all sat over on the floor against the wall, “My internship is almost over so I have to head back home.”

Riko sniffled, “How much longer?” she asked.

“Only a couple days,” you said smiling slightly. Riko nodded and tried to soak it in. “But we can hangout tons before we go!” you said to both Riko and Maki trying to make them happier. You turned to Riko, “Promise me that you wont tell Yuya.” You put your pinky up and Riko did to.

“I promise,” Riko whispered.

 

 

How did you like it?  I am sad that it is coming to an end but HAPPY TOO! I hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!