It's over

Transfer Star

Shut up!” you screamed as Riko teased you and Yuya about sharing a bag of chips. Everyone started laughing and you pouted and Yuya blushed slightly. You stopped when you felt a hand on your shoulder, and turned around. You smiled at Ishii, who was not acting like his normal self. “What’s wrong you?” you asked.

Ishii sighed and seriously said, “Come with me ~~~~~-san.” Everyone was shocked at Ishii being so serious. They had seen him in meetings but never like this. You stood up and followed Ishii out into the hall. Looking over your shoulder at everyone’s confused face.

“What’s wrong Ishii?” you said as Ishii stopped. He turned around and looked at you, with a hint of sadness.

“It’s over.” Ishii said.

“What is?” you asked completely confused. *What is wrong with him?*

“Your internship is done in a week. You will have to go home…” your froze. *No way!*

“But I had a couple of months left.” You said shaking your head.

“It got shortened,” he said giving you a semi smile.

“Umm….okay…” you said not making eye contact.

“Don’t worry ~~~~~-chan!” Ishii put his hand on your shoulder. You nodded and you felt as if tears were about to over flow. Ishii sighed and pulled you in for a hug. “It’s okay ~~~~~-chan. We are all here for you.” You nodded into Ishii’s shoulder. Then leaned back.

“Don’t tell anyone! I will… When the time is right…” Ishii gave you a look of pity and nodded. You put your head back onto his shoulder and began to cry. *I don’t want to leave!*

 

 

Super short! L It’s going to be interesting to see how you end up telling everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!