Sick

Transfer Star

When you guys got back to the shoot, the director was going crazy with worry and questions of where you both had been. He waved his hand and a lady pulled Yuya away to get dressed. He was stressing out and almost ripping his hair out.

Riko ran up to you and started flooding you with questions, “Are you okay? Where were you? Is something wrong?” You laughed at Riko’s concern *she is so cute*

“Yes! Somewhere! No!” you said responding to all her questions.

Riko lit up, “Good! I was worried when you didn’t wake me up.”

“Riko!” a lady yelled waving her over.

“Coming!” Riko yelled. Riko started to run over but you quickly called her.

“What would you think if I told you that Yuya-kun wanted to be your friend?” you said grinning at her.

Riko’s mouth dropped open, “Really?!” You smiled and nodded. Riko grinned from ear to ear, “How?! This is so great! . . . . . . Wait! What did you just call Yuya-san?” Riko looked confused.

“Umm… I…” you stuttered. Riko leaned in towards you with a curious face.

“So…  you what?” Riko said very cutely.

“Be quiet, we are friends now!” you yelled making the near by workers turn and look.

Riko’s face lit up, “Really! So now we are all friends!?” You nodded and Riko squealed.

“Riko!” Riko waved bye to you and headed off towards the set with a smile. The day went by normally once again. The cast was so busy that you did not have a chance to talk to Riko or Yuya at all. The firework scene went through fully without any mess-ups.

At the end of the day you heard the director say, “Good Job Yuya!”

Yuya shrugged and said, “It was nothing.” You smiled and shook your head. *same as ever*

Riko ran up behind you and jumped on your back, “You owe me a lot of fun tonight since I missed out yesterday!”

You nodded. “Okay what do you wan…. Achoo!” you rubbed your nose and sniffed.

“Are you okay?” Riko asked dropping down from your back.

“Yeah, I am fi…” you started.

Riko interrupted, “No! Bend down!” she said waving you down. You bent over and Riko put her hand against her head and your head. “Hmmm…”

“What?” you asked.

Riko nodded, “You are definitely sick.”

You sighed, “I feel fine, I am not si… Achoo!” Riko smiled. “Fine, I am sick.”  You said rolling your eyes.

“You go right up to bed! I will take care of everything.” Riko waved you away and took off. *It is just like having a mother* you laughed and shook your head. You turned towards the hotel and began to walk in.

Meanwhile, Riko was running around like mad trying to ask, “Where is the medicine kept!” No one was listening to her and Riko was strongly disheartened.

Yuya looked over at Riko slowly walking, very depressed. *What’s up with her?* he ignored her. *You have to be friends with Riko too* your voice echoed in his head. *Damn it!* Yuya turned around and walked towards Riko.

“What’s wrong Riko….-chan..?” Riko spun around and froze.

“What…?” Riko stuttered. Yuya bit his lip then breathed out.
            “What is wrong?” he repeated looking down. He looked up through his bangs and saw Riko crying. Yuya’s eyes shot open. *What…!*  “What!” he stuttered.

Riko whipped her eyes, “You have never cared about me before…” Yuya couldn’t even swallow. *Have I been that bad?* Some tears still slipping down her cheeks, Riko looked up at him, “Where is the medicine kept?” 

“Huh?” he muttered, a bit confused.

“~~~~~-chan is sick so I sent her to bed!” Riko shouted. *Is it because she fell asleep soaked last night!* Yuya shook his head, then spun around and headed towards the hotel, with Riko close behind. The elevator ride up made Yuya’s concern grow. By the time they got to the room, he was unnaturally worried. Riko opened the door and Yuya ran in. Yuya and Riko looked at you, you were under all the covers and breathing heavily. Riko pushed past Yuya and ran to your side. Riko pulled back the covers and you were shaking covered in a cold sweat.

“~~~~~-chan!” Riko screamed. *How did it get this bad during a couple of hours?* You didn’t open your eyes, you just laid there. Yuya walked over and touched your forehead. *so hot!* He leaned over and grabbed the phone.

“Hello, room service? Can you bring up some medicine for the flu? Thank you!” Yuya hung up the phone and turned back to you. “Riko-chan, room service is bringing some medicine up.”

Riko softly smiled, “I will go wait!” she shouted and with that she was out the door.  Yuya turned back towards you and looked at your face. He smiled softly then sat down on the edge of the bed. “Why do you turn me inside out,” Yuya muttered to himself, “I have never cared so much about someone getting hurt before.” Riko suddenly came busting through the door.

The rest of the night Yuya and Riko took turns taking care of you.

 

 

This was the hardest chapter to write because I was writing on and off. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next one. PLEASE COMMENT!