Home

Transfer Star

You finished up pretty quick and Ishii told you to go see your new home. It took you 15 minutes to get a taxi. When you arrived it was an average sized house, nothing fancy just simple and comfortable, it was perfect. You pulled your luggage up to the door and knocked. No one answered. *No!! They have to be home!* you turned around and bumped into someone.

“Ow!” you yelled as you hit the ground.

“Sorry!” a guy apologized. You looked up at a guy with a sweet baby face. “I am so sorry! I didn’t see you!” You giggled as he frantically picked up your luggage. *Finally someone who is sincere*

“It’s fine! You don’t need to worry!” you giggled in between each sentence.

“Oh! You must be ~~~~~-chan! Mom said you were coming!” the guy said with a huge smile. 

You smiled back *He is so cute*

The guy opened the door. Then he turned around “By the way my name is Masuda but you can call me Massu!”

“Okay!” you nodded.

Suddenly, Massu put his finger up to his lips “ shh… I forgot… everyone is probably asleep, my parents wouldn’t care but if we woke up Aya, my younger sister, they would.” He whispered to you. You nodded. He grabbed your hand and you blushed. He pulled you down a hallway and pointed at a door. “That is your room, and right across is mine. Well… Night.” He said and looked down at your hand in his. He let go. “Uh.. sorry!” He said with a light blush touching his cheek.

“Night…” you whispered. You both smiled and then you turned and went into your room. *I could like living here* 

 

 

I am writing this at 1 in the morning. Must sleep. Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!!!