Teased

Transfer Star

Ever since that day at the amusement park you and Yuya had been closer then ever.  Everyone seemed to notice too. Riko and Ishii both acted like juveniles and would tease both of you constantly because of the sudden change of heart. One of the times Riko teased you , you were playing with Riko and Spike when you heard a bunch of people suddenly begin to talk. You looked up and saw a huge group of people crowding around the set.  You shrugged and looked back at Spike rolling over on his back like a dog.

“Haha…thanks!” you heard Yuya laugh. You looked back over at the group and Yuya was rubbing the back of his head, smiling. *He is so cute.* You blushed then froze. *What was I just thinking!?* You slapped your cheeks softly and shook your head.

“You have become so much sweeter!” “I know, your acting has so much feeling!” some of the girl crew workers squealed.

“Good job! I don’t know what you did but you have improved!” the director said smiling. Yuya blushed and glanced over at you, who was looking right at him. You straightened up, looked down and you started to blush.

“Uh lala!” Riko sang towards you.

“Shut up…” you hissed under your breath, and your face grew even redder.

“You are blushing,” Riko sang louder. Yuya blushed slightly and laughed which made your whole face grow red from ear to ear. You got up and escaped from the room pretty fast. You leaned against the door. *Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!* You yelled in your head and hit your forehead. A couple hours later, you were sitting watching Riko in a scene and you suddenly felt something warm against your cheek. You snapped around and Yuya was standing there with a cup in his hand, smiling.

“Here, hot chocolate,” he said handing you the cup. You smiled and took it.

“Thanks,” you smiled.

“Aww… Cute!” Ishii yelled from behind you. You laughed as Yuya argued with him.

“Yuya-san!” the director yelled. Yuya looked back at Ishii and pointed at his eyes then Ishii’s.

“I’ll get you,” Yuya murmured jokingly.

“I am so scared,” Ishii shook acting scared. Yuya rolled his eyes and walked away. “So….” Ishii said turning towards you.

“What?!” you asked looking at him confused.

“You know!” Ishii said nudging you.

You rolled your eyes, “Be quiet.”  Ishii laughed then skipped away happily. You looked at Yuya, and smiled. Yuya looked over and waved at you, you laughed and waved back. You put your hand over your heart and sighed. *I have never felt like this before.  Not even with Chan-bin! Why you Yuya?*

 

 

 How did you like it? I am soooooo happy! I have been doing tons of projects for school and now they are ALL DONE!!! Staying up until 2 a.m. everyday for a week was probably not good for my health or my story writing skills. Oh well! Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!