Love?

Transfer Star

*Thank you, ~~~~~-chan! Thank you!* Yuya released you from his hug and realized how many people were watching you both. He looked at you and saw your face was beet red. You looked up at Yuya and he smiled awkwardly, so did you.

You heard people whispering, “Are they going out?” “No way!” “What’s going on?” “Maybe they like each other!” You took a step back from Yuya.

You looked at every one then exclaimed, “It isn’t like that! We are just friends!” They all continued to mutter to each other but slowly separated. You could feel yourself turning beet red again so you looked down at the ground.

Yuya bent over and looked at your face, “Am I really forgiven?”

You looked up and Yuya stood up, “Yeah!” you nodded and smiled. Then you punched Yuya on the arm.

“What was that for!?” he yelled.

“For embarrassing me! Couldn’t you have apologized like a normal person?” You yelled continuing to hit him.

Yuya started to laugh, “You know me I am not normal!”

You stopped hitting him, and smiled, “But I guess I won!” Yuya stopped laughing and looked at you confused.

“What are you talking about?” you shrugged your shoulders giving him a fake innocent look and skipped away. The rest of the day went by normally. You were glad that everything was back to normal and Yuya and you were back to being friends and not fighting. Riko was happier to because she had been sad that you had been not paying as much attention to her because of Yuya.

During a break, you were drinking a coke when a group of people walked up to you. They were the people you had been acting “cute” with. One of the girls started a conversation with you. You smiled and started talking. You were finally getting friends in the workplace.

“Where is she?” Yuya muttered to himself. “Wait! Why do I care! Argh… This is so frustrating!” He heard you laughing so he leaned around the corner and saw you laughing with a guy. *I thought she forgave me!* The break ended and everyone was heading back to the set. Yuya nudged you when you walked by him. You turned and looked at him. “I thought you forgave me…”

“I did!” you said confused.

“Then why were you…?” Yuya asked pointing over his shoulder at the guys.

“It is called ‘socializing’, you should try it. Why are you being so overprotective?” You said shaking your head and walking over to Riko.

“Overprotective? Me? Ha!” Yuya laughed to himself. He stopped laughing and looked over at you. A guy was talking to you and playing with Riko’s lizard. Yuya’s hand balled into a fist. He looked down and noticed then shook his hand out. *What the heck is wrong with me!* He shook his head.

“What’s up?” Ishii suddenly appeared next to Yuya.

Yuya jumped, “Since when did you…” he stuttered pointing at the door and the spot Ishii was in now.

“You don’t look so good. Is something wrong?” Ishii said as he put his hands into his pockets.

“Ishii… What is wrong with someone who feels like they can’t breathe and it feels like someone just punched them in the gut?” Yuya asked looking at Ishii dead seriously.

“Well when do you feel like this?” Ishii asked.

“It isn’t me! It is a friend!” Yuya shouted defensively.

“Okay, when does your ‘friend’ feel like this?” Ishii said emphasizing friend.

Yuya rolled his eyes, “Whenever he sees… this one girl with guys.” He wouldn’t make eye contact with Ishii.

Ishii smiled, “Does this ‘friend’ care what this girl think and where she is and doesn’t want her to get hurt?” Yuya thought everything. Him looking for you, him regretting his words, and your face when you were sick.

“Well, kind of.” Yuya said.

Ishii looked thoughtful and asked, “Does this ‘friend’ often get dazed when he stares at this girl?” Yuya flashed back to the fireworks and smiled.

“Yeah, he does,” he laughed softly.

“Ah… I see! There is only one diagnoses.” Ishii said acting like a doctor.

“What!?” Yuya turned towards him wide eyed.

“Your ‘friend’” he said putting quotes around friend, “is probably in love with this girl.” Yuya gave Ishii a confused look. “L-O-V-E!” Ishii sang then turned and danced away.

Yuya shook his head, “No way! It isn’t possible!” He turned and looked over at you smiling and he felt his heart speed up. Yuya put his hand over his heart and looked at his chest. Then he looked back up at you and smiled slightly. *~~~~~-chan, I guess I really do love you*

 

 

Yippie! Yuya loves you! What will happen next? I hope you liked this chapter. I sense some interesting moments in your future. I am glad I brought Ishii back, and I am glad he is as dorky as ever. Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!