First day = not easy

Transfer Star

 

“~~~~~-chan! ~~~~~-chan! ~~~~-chan! Wake up! You are going to be late!” you opened your eyes to see a little girl with dark brown hair cascading over her face.

“Who are you,” you mumbled still half asleep.

“I am Aya! Now hurry up or you will be late!” she urged. You looked at the clock. Your eyes almost shot out of your head. You jumped up, got dressed and ran outside to catch a taxi. You got to Johnny’s 20 minutes later. You ran in the door.

Yuya was standing tapping his foot by the door “Your late! Rule #2!”

“Sorry Yuya!” You yelled in English not even thinking about it.

“Did you just call me Yuya!” he shouted. You nodded slightly. “It’s Yuya-san because I am you superior!”

“Sure, your about as much of a superior as a piece of lint,” you chuckled to yourself.

“What?!” Yuya shouted.

“Nothing!” You said giving him a sweet smile.

Yuya smirked  “Well, time to get to work, if you are done goofing off.” He handed you a paper. It had a long list of stuff to do. For the rest of the day you were running around helping Yuya with his every whim.

“I am so sick of this!” You yelled as you threw down six bags of junk food. “This is the first day! I am not his slave! What is up with these useless chores!” you yelled in the middle of a hallway. You froze then looked around. *Good, no one heard that* you sighed then headed off towards the set ready for Yuya to ignore you. Yuya barely allowed you to talk to him. Even though you had been brining him stuff all day. He would just wave you off or point to where you should put it. You were walking when you heard chaos in the room ahead of you. You ran in and saw the director yelling and some lady you hadn’t seen before which was just like everyone else besides Yuya, Ishii and Maki. It probably was a norm. You looked around and couldn’t find Yuya.

“Hmmm… I bet he won’t mind if I leave the stuff here.” You turned around and set the bags on the table. You stretched when suddenly a lady started yelling. You turned around and the lady was talking to the director and was waving her hands in the air. You rubbed your head.

“So annoying!” you breathed and leaned onto the table tired from all the work.

“Did I say to put them there!” Yuya hissed from behind you.

You straightened up and spun around, “No! Sorry!” Yuya was only a foot away from you. He looked very much like an adult in his suit and not the immature brat you knew he was.

You spun back around and picked up the bags, “Where?” you said lifting the bags.

“I don’t care!” he said turning and looking at the director. You rolled your eyes turning back to put the bags back on the table.

“What is going on?” You whispered to Yuya

“Go find out yourself,” he scowled and walked away.

“What is his problem?” you mumbled to yourself.

“Ignore him, he is just upset because Riko-san went missing,” you spun around and Maki was right there.

“Who is Riko-san?” you asked.

“She is the child actress who is working with Yuya-san,” she responded, “She stormed off after doing tons of takes of a scene with Yuya, and no one has scene her since. I have been looking for her ever since.” She said. Maki started rubbing her temples and frowning.

*Wow! Maki is really stressed over this*

Maki continued, “That lady over there is getting blamed for allowing her to disappear.”

“Can I help in any way?” you asked extremely concerned.

“Can you help look for Riko?” Maki asked with a bit more excited.

“Sure! Where does she like to go?” you smiled and asked. *At least this would be better then doing those dumb chores for Yuya*

“She… likes… the outdoors and hide-and-seek!” Maki said.

“So she is hiding outside!” you exclaimed.

“No, I don’t think she would go out of the building,” Maki said with a questioning face. “Sorry I probably am not any help.”

“It’s okay. I will start looking.” You smiled then headed out the door. *This isn’t going to be easy*

 

 

I wrote this chapter while watching CSI. I kept thinking that you were a detective. Hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!