Date

Transfer Star

You did not go back to lunch, and people noticed, mostly Yuya. He was concerned. *What happened to her?* He thought, constantly looking towards the door. You were also thinking about Yuya. And Riko, and Maki, and Ishii, and everyone else who worked there. You walked around the whole building absentmindedly and ended up on the roof.

“How do I tell them?” you muttered to yourself. You sighed and looked up at the sky, listening to the noises of Japan.

You got up and continued to walk around the place until you heard “Found her!” You looked up and saw Riko and Yuya running towards you.

“Where were you?” Yuya yelled concerned.  You looked up and smiled slightly. *Don’t act sad!*

Riko tilted her head, “Are you okay?” You nodded then you all headed back. Riko walked in and you stopped grabbing onto Yuya’s shirt.

Yuya stopped too and looked over his shoulder at you, “What?”

You took a deep breath then looked up at him, “Do you want to go out after work?” He didn’t speak, so you waved your hand in front of his face. “Yuya!”

He shook his head, “What?”

“Do you want to go out after work?” you said, smiling.

Yuya nodded, “Yes!...yes.”

You laughed, “Okay, see you later,” you said as you walked onto the set. Yuya looked at your back wide-eyed. *Really!?*

You both finished work an hour and a half later, and Yuya found you almost instantly after the director called the final cut.

“Hi! Ready to go?” Yuya asked, smiling and super excited. You nodded and headed off. Yuya pulled a hat out of his pocket and put it on. You looked at him confused. “In case of fans,” He said shrugging his shoulders.

“Oh…” you smiled and nodded. You headed out but neither of you could decide where to go so you ended up at a restaurant. Yuya took off his hat when you both sat down at the table. You both started to eat when you suddenly heard some whispering. You looked around and saw some girls pointing at Yuya.

“Looks like some fans,” you muttered. Yuya looked over your shoulder then looked down at the table.

“! Sorry…” he apologized.

You laughed, “It’s fine.”

A couple of the fans came up to Yuya and asked, “You are Yuya-kun right? Can we have your autograph?”

“Sure,” Yuya sighed and started signing, which was a big mistake. As if someone had screamed out that he was there, tons of people came and started asking for autographs and started taking pictures. Yuya grabbed his hat and put it on your head, pulling it over your eyes. You looked up at Yuya and realized he was trying to hide you from the pictures. You smiled and blushed slightly. After a couple of minutes, you could tell Yuya was getting irritated. Yuya grabbed what seemed like the millionth piece of paper, *Why can’t they just leave me alone! Sorry ~~~~~.* You stood up and grabbed Yuya’s hand and pulled him up. “Run,” you whispered. Yuya smiled and made his way through the crowd then pulled you along with him as he ran. You stopped in a costume store, Yuya looking over his shoulder to see if he’d lost them. You let go of Yuya’s hand and grabbed a wig. You walked up behind Yuya, and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and you were standing there in a pose with a rainbow Afro on. “Do you like it?” you asked like a total diva. “I got one for you too!” You said handing him one.

Yuya put it on and looked at you, “How does it look?” You almost started to cry you were laughing so hard and Yuya pouted. You stopped laughing and grabbed out your phone snapping a picture of him as he looked in a mirror.

“Oh! Ishii will enjoy this!” you said showing the picture.

“No, he won’t see it!” he said as he ran at you. You screamed then tore off into the back of the store. Yuya chased you around until he caught you. “Delete it, or else.” He said with a serious face.

“Nope,” you said shaking your head.

“Fine,” Yuya said smirking. Then he began to tickle you. You started laughing and tried to escape but Yuya caught you and continued to tickle you.

“Okay I give up!” you screamed. You pretended to delete the picture and Yuya smiled thinking he had won. You rolled your eyes at him dramatically. You both ended up trying on costumes in the store for an hour. Before leaving, you both ended up buying costumes for each other and made an agreement that you both had to wear them to work tomorrow. You almost got out of having to wear it but Yuya talked you into it. It was getting late so you ended up going to a movie. It was pretty good over all but you did not watch most of it because you kept falling asleep.

Finally, Yuya just pulled your head onto his shoulder and whispered, “Go ahead.” You smiled and snuggled into Yuya’s arm and fell asleep thinking, *Why did this only have to be an internship? Yuya I want to stay with you. Because... I think I am in love with you.*

 

 

Yippie! You finally discovered your real feelings! But is it to late for you to express them properly? Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!