Why him?!

Transfer Star

The next couple days Riko and Yuya were incredible busy. There were tons of different scenes. You hardly saw Yuya and at that moment it was a good thing. Riko still found chances to come and talk to you. She was getting better with acting with Yuya that it looked almost second nature to Riko. After a couple scenes Riko ran up to you.

“Can we do something tonight!” she asked.

“You have had such a long day...” you started but Riko cut you off with a cute little pout. You finally caved, “Fine, what?”

“Can we watch scary movies tonight?” she already had a big smile on her face.

You hesitated but agreed after she pouted again. Riko jumped up and down. You could tell she was so excited for tonight. She looked back up at you and asked, “Can we invite Yuya-san?” you looked at her completely baffled.

            “Why? I thought Yuya-san didn’t like you!” you said. You looked at her then at Yuya and thought *this is kind of weird, what is she up to?*

            “I want to because I want him to be nicer and like me better.” She said with conviction. You couldn’t turn her down but then she even asked you to ask him. You sighed and walked over to where Yuya was sitting.

            “Riko-chan wants to know if you want to come to our room tonight and watch scary movies with us.” You said through clenched teeth.

Yuya looked up at you, “Aww... that is so cute!” he said incredibly cutesy.

“What is?” you asked.

“That you are actually using an excuse like Riko-chan to be able to have a date with me.” Your mouth dropped wide open. *Is he that stupid!* He stood up and leaned close to your face. “I would love to ~~~~~-chan.” He said acting even more cutesy. You glared at him then tilted your head with a cute little smile and stomped on his foot.

“OW!!” Yuya yelped.

“ I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to!” then you smiled and said very sweetly, “If you are mean to Riko, I will do that to the other foot too.” Then you turned and walked back to Riko. “He said no, sorry!”

Riko looked disappointed which crushed you but then she looked back at you and said, “It’s okay! It will be more fun with just us!” You nodded and looked back over your shoulder at Yuya who was rubbing the foot you had stomped *He is too stupid for words*

 

 

This chapter was longer then I expected. That kind of made me happy! Hope you look forward to my next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!