Tears

Transfer Star

*What just happened!* your head was screaming. You didn’t want to wait for a taxi so you just ran. Some people stared at you but at that moment you didn’t care, you just wanted to get home. Tears were stinging your eyes but you managed to hold them back. *How could I cry! Especially in front of Yuya! I hate this feeling!* You ran all the way to the house. You opened the door and ran inside.  The second you got through the door you bumped into Massu and fell to the ground.

“~~~~~-chan! You are home! I almost died of starvation, waiting for you.” He said with a dramatic face. You looked at him, and your eyes began filling with tears. Massu knelt down, “~~~~~-chan! What’s wrong?”

“Massu…” were the last words you said before you jumped into his arms sobbing. All of the tears that had never fallen finally came out. You missing home, breaking up with Chan-bin, stress ate work. Everything. You finally had broken down.

“~~~~~-chan?” Massu said as you cried into his shoulder. His parents and sister who were at the diner table were up and looking down at you two. Massu waved them off, and then surrounded you with his arms as you continued to cry. The rest of the family couldn’t eat and went to their rooms wondering what had happened to you. The whole time you cried Massu held you in his arms comforting you. You slowly stopped crying and fell asleep in Massu’s arms, but he didn’t wake you up. He sat there for a few more minutes, just rubbing your shoulder. *I should bring her to bed.* So Massu stood up and carried you, princess style, to your bed. He pulled back the covers, laid you down then pulled the covers back over you. He kissed your forehead and started to leave the room. He looked back at your sleeping figure, *I will protect you. So don’t worry.*

 

 

How did you like it? This is another chapter that wasn’t originally here but I thought I needed something and couldn’t just make you stop crying and leave. Hope you look forward to the next chapter, (and more Massu). PLEASE COMMENT!