A Helping Hand

Transfer Star

 

The next morning you woke up and yawned. You sat up, and scratching the back of your head you looked around the room. When your eyes landed on the couch you had to do a double take. *YUYA!!* Yuya was lying there on the couch, curled up. You pushed off the bed and walked over to where Yuya was. You bent over and studied his face. *Was it just a dream? Was he really that nice last night?*  You shook your head then turned around looking at the clock. *Oh my gosh!! We are going to be late!*

“You guys wake up!” you screamed.

Yuya shot up and fell off the couch, “I’m up! I’m up!”

Riko slowly sat up on the bed and rubbed her eyes, “~~~~~-chan! Why did you wake me up so early…”

“It’s not early! We are going to be late!” You yelled as you started grabbing clothes out of a drawer. When Yuya looked at the clock his eyes shot wide open. He stood up and ran out of the room lightening quick. You helped Riko get dressed and then you both ran down the stairs, not wanting to wait for the elevator. When you got to the set you both were almost out of breath. Yuya, on the other hand, was completely composed and dressed in his costume. The filming started and proceeded like normal until a “night scene” happened. Since it would be to dark and to hard to bring the equipment to light the area up during the night where they were filming. Yuya was standing next to Riko as she bent over and lit a firework off. Yuya was supposed to act amazed since his character had never scene fireworks before, but he either was overreacting or it was very cheesy.

“Cut!” the director yelled again. “We are going to continue shooting this scene tomorrow, so Yuya-san! Practice and figure out the feelings. Yuya nodded. The crew filmed all the other scenes that were scheduled for that day and wrapped up. After so many scenes Riko went right up to the room and fell asleep.

You were walking down the hall when you heard someone mumbling to them self. A door in the hall was slightly cracked open. You walked over to the door, it was Yuya’s room.

He was pacing back and forth muttering, “Stupid fireworks! Who can remember the feelings of firework!”

“Is it really that hard,” you whispered to yourself. Then a huge smile lit up your face as you took off running down the stairs. *Feelings! Fireworks! This will be Perfect!*

 

 

I am so amazed by how fast I am writing chapters now! It is crazy! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next one! PLEASE COMMENT!