Meetings

Transfer Star

You got off the plane a bit dizzy. *This is why I never will like riding* you thought. When you stepped into the airport it was flooding with people speaking Japanese, thankfully you had taken Japanese and knew it pretty well. There was a group of people with signs standing outside of the gate. One had your name written in big letters. There was a very pretty lady holding it with a big smile on her face. She looked about your age. *At least one person I can talk to*

“Hello, I am ~~~~~ ~~~~~.” The lady looked at you and smiled bigger after letting out a sigh of relief.

“Hello, I am Maki Horikita but you can call me Maki, and I am going to be your semi mentor, so if you have any questions please ask.” You nodded. You and Maki started to walk to baggage to get your stuff. She explained what you were supposed to help with and about all the talent. You nodded. 

After getting your stuff, and wrestling it from Maki saying you could carry your own stuff, you headed out towards the car. Maki drove you straight to Johnny’s. After arriving and finding a parking spot, Maki popped the trunk and you both got out. You both began to collect some papers when one blew away. You set all the papers back in the car and ran off chasing it all over.

“I got you!” You yelled as you pounced on it like a cat. You smiled and stood up waving the paper in the air. You looked at Maki who smiled then continued to pick up papers. You started to walk back when you heard the screech of tires and a car come flying around the corner. You began to walk faster but tripped. You looked as the car came flying at you. *Only a few yards*. You closed your eyes expecting an impact. The car suddenly screeched to a stop a foot away. You let out a sigh of relief and almost fainted.

Maki came running to your side “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I am fine, but what kind of driving is that!” you said as you pointed to the car. Suddenly the car turned off and a guy stepped out.

*Wow! He is really good looking… Wait! He almost ran me over!* you thought as you shook your head,

“Oh my gosh! Are you okay!” the guy said with so much worry in his voice.

You were semi shocked by the concern *Aw, he earns some points back for being caring* “Yep, I am fine…” you started but were cut off by the guy.

“Did the stupid girl dent you!” he exclaimed to his car. Your mouth dropped open. He was more concerned about his car then a person. The guy turned and yelled at you, “What do you think you were doing! Do you know how much this car is worth!” he smirked “Well, of course a poor person like you wouldn’t know!” That just sent you over the edge.

*He just met me! What’s this arrogance and what right did he have to yell!* you screamed in your head.

I was just walking! You were driving like a complete Idiot! And No! I wouldn’t know how much your stupid little toy is worth but I would probably be a lot more responsible then some chicken brain like you!” you were up on your feet now, and furious. He gave you a cocky grin.

“Do you know who I am?” He said very nonchalantly.

“Yeah,” he gave you a shocked look as you said it so normally. “You are the chicken brain who almost ran over me with his car!” You stated and smiled as his grin faded and he got angrier. He started to speak but you cut him off. “Chicken brain arrogant jerk is your name! And don’t worry, I wont wear it out!” You said. He glared at you as you continued to smile. Suddenly, Maki grasped your arm. She had all the papers in her hands and she was trying to pull you away. You stuck your tongue out and turned to walk away with Maki. “Bye! Bye! Chicken Brain!” You yelled over you shoulder as you turned to go down a hall. Maki was walking extremely fast and practically dragging you down the hall. “Maki…. Maki!” She wouldn’t even respond. She pulled you around corners without saying a word and continually yanking on your arm. You got all the way to outside the meeting room and finally Maki let go of your arm. You instantly started rubbing your wrist. It had a light ring of red around it. Maki turned to with a “business” face that made her look much older then you.

“Why did you talk to him that way?” she stated flatly but you still could tell the edginess in he tone.

“Because he almost ran me over.” You said completely confused.

Maki sighed, “Well don’t you know he is…”

“Mrs. Horikita! There you are!” a man said as he came out of the meeting room. “Good morning, Mr. Yasuharu!” Maki said as he approached. She turned to you whispering harshly “This is the man who runs the program and is a director and does many odd jobs around here!” You instantly snapped to attention.

“Um… Hello Mr. Yasuharu!” you said bowing awkwardly.

“Ah! How many times must I tell people… call me Ishii!” He said with a gentle but child like smile. *I guess he will be easy to get along with* you thought as you smiled back.

“Hi… Ishii!” you whispered as you looked down and rubbed your hands together.

“That’s right! Now how hard is it for you to do that Maki!” He yelled giving a small pout.

“Very hard, sir.” Maki said in her even tone. *Maki is so formal. She must have grown up in a very proper house*

“Where is he? He should be here by now,” the director whispered off to the side.

You nudged Maki, “Who?”

Maki turned to you “That’s what I was telling you abou…”

“I’m here! Don’t stress it!” a guy’s voice said from behind you.

“Oh! Yuya-kun! You’re here!” Ishii said staring over your shoulder.

“I would have been here earlier but some idiot blocked my way!” He said with a cocky voice that sounded familiar.

Ishii looked at you then back over your shoulder “This is ~~~~-chan,” he said gesturing towards you! “~~~~~-chan, this is Yuya Tegoshi.”

You spun around and bowed “Hello! I am pleased to work with you!”

“Likewise…” Yuya said with a very stubborn and haughty tone. You looked up still in your bow. When you saw Yuya’s face you shot up straight.

“You…!

 

Yippie! Second chapter done! How was it? I actually have finished planning the WHOLE story so it should go faster but it probably will change so please don't hold it against me. Hope you look forward to chapter 3!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!