Airport

Transfer Star

Two days later, you were half asleep from being woken up so early. Even though it was early Riko was bouncing everywhere, full of energy. All you could do was smile and that was a stretch on your energy. You got through all the security and it was only 4:30 a.m. but at least you only had to wait a little longer until your plane came. You sat down in a chair as Riko flew everywhere, telling everyone she saw that she was going on a trip. You giggled to yourself. A coffee was suddenly in front of your face. You looked up and Maki was standing there with a smile.

“Good morning. Drink this it will help you wake up.” Maki said as she handed you a cup.

“Thank you!” you whispered as you drank the warm beverage.

“Don’t worry you can sleep on the flight!” Maki exclaimed a bit to cheerfully.

“How are you so awake?!” you yawned.

 Maki smiled, “A lot of coffee!” You both laughed then you froze feeling eyes on you. You looked up and Yuya was staring right at you. You rolled your eyes and looked back over at Riko who was spinning in circles. Yuya continued to look at you. You finally got up and walked over to him.

“What!” You nudged him with your hand.

“Did I say anything.” He tilted his head giving you a cocky grin.

“Why are staring at me!” you said nudging him a bit harder. He laughed and blew you off but then looked back right into your eyes. With that look you were somehow frozen in place, his eyes were so cold.

With a voice like ice he said, “Don’t ruin this trip for me! Remember the Rules!”

You sighed, “Don’t worry! I will bug you when ever possible, make you wait, and definitely fall in love with you!” you stated batting your eyelashes at him making it into a joke. You turned and walked away figuring you had won this battle but could sense him fuming from behind you. You sat next to Maki until the plane arrived. You all began to board the plane you were one of the first since you had minimal luggage. You headed to your seat. It was a window seat, you were so happy. You slipped into your seat after putting your luggage away.  Then looked out the window. You felt someone sit down next to you. You turned and Yuya was sitting there with a slight angered look. You made a goofy face then went back to looking out the window.

            “Idiot!” Yuya muttered then put his earphones in. The plane took off and Yuya and you did not talk. Yuya was halfway through the song “Boku Rashiku” when he felt a lightweight on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw you asleep on his shoulder. *What the Heck!* Yuya thought as he tried to push you off.

            “Mfff….” You mumbled as you moved slightly. Yuya froze. *She is actually kind of pretty* Not wanting to wake you up, he slowly pulled his hand back and let you fall back onto his shoulder. *Wait! Why do I care! Why did I call her pretty* he thought as he shook his head.

            “You are more trouble then I had planned on, but at least you are interesting!” He mumbled to himself resting his head back against the headrest and closing his eyes.

 

 

My new record! 2 a.m.! I am running on pure adrenaline! I was listening to Boku Rashiku while I typed this. So how did you like it! Hope you look forward for the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!