Mine

Transfer Star

Riko and you stumbled off the roller coaster, dizzy from riding it so many times. Yuya was nowhere in site. He had left the spot where you all had eaten.

“Where is Yuya-kun?” Riko asked laughing and tripping over herself.

You looked down at her, “I don’t know where he is. Let’s go wait over on that bench for him.” You said pointing at a bench near the concession stands.

Riko pouted, “He better hurry.”

You laughed and bent over to Riko, “How about you go play a game near by? I will watch you so don’t go far!” Riko nodded vigorously and sprinted off towards a game. You walked over to the bench and sat down. Riko was smashing a hammer down very forcefully, and her face was priceless. You laughed. *Riko is so funny. Even if she is treated like an adult, she is still a little kid.* Suddenly someone sat down next to you. You turned thinking it was Yuya. “Yuya…”

“Hey!” a guy said to you. You frowned a bit disappointed it wasn’t Yuya. He had light brown hair that was in a little foe hawk and had a cute smile.

“Hi,” you said smiling at him.

“You seem bored, want to hang out with me?” he said smirking.

 You shook your head, “I am waiting for someone.” You looked back over at Riko who was intensely playing her game.

He looked around, “Well it looks like they stood you up. Come on! I promise you will have fun.” you shook your head but he grabbed your hand pulling you up.

You tried to pull your hand from his, “No! I am really waiting for someone.” You looked around for someone to help. But no one looked your way.

“Come on! I know you want to!” he said pulling you along.

“Let go!” you said shaking your arm. *Let go! Yuya! Riko! Help!* Suddenly your arm was free. *Why did he let go so easily?* You looked up and stepped back in surprise.

Yuya came walking back smiling, looking at his hands. *~~~~~ will be happy!* He walked towards where the meeting spot was but you and Riko were nowhere in site. *Where did they go?* he thought spinning in circles. He stopped spinning after seeing you sitting on a bench. He laughed to himself and headed over towards you. Out of nowhere a guy came and sat next to you. Yuya froze *Huh?* You were talking to the guy and smiling. Yuya turned to walk away *I will just let her…*

“Let go!” you yelled. Yuya spun around. You were no longer on the bench. He looked around, and then spotted you being pulled away by the guy. You were shaking your arm, trying to get it free. Yuya glared at the guy and he ran towards you.

A second later, you looked up, taking a step back. Yuya was standing next to you with the guy’s arm in his hand.

“Yuya…” you muttered in amazement.  Yuya turned back and smiled at you. Then he turned back to the guy, let go of his arm and smirked, but not jokingly, he was furious.

Yuya stepped back and but his arm around you, “Didn’t your mom every teach you? Don’t take what doesn’t belong to you!” He suddenly turned and kissed you on the cheek, which made your heart go crazy and your face fill with a blush. “And this is mine!” he said with a smirk more mockingly. The guy glared at Yuya then turned and walked away. Yuya smiled and looked down at you. You were frozen and your face was beet red. “~~~~~!” Yuya called leaning closer to your face. You blinked and saw Yuya right in front of you. Him being so close made you jump back.

“Thanks!” you said, rubbing your arm awkwardly. Yuya looked at you then realized what he just had done.

“umm… haha….sorry,” he laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

Suddenly Riko jumped on your back and screamed, “I won!” You looked over your shoulder at Riko holding a green cheetah along with the pink bear.

“Good job, now get off my back before you and your creatures crush me!” you said jokingly and acted as if she weighed a ton.

Riko laughed and hung on to you tighter, “Never!” You shook your back and jumped up and down but made sure Riko didn’t fall. You both giggled as Yuya watched you spin and pretend to try to knock Riko off.

You stopped spinning, exhausted, “I surrender.” Riko cheered from behind you, then slid off your back.

“I shall give you a break!” she decreed as if she was a king. Then Riko yawned like a lion and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand. “Can we go?” she asked, the day’s excitement finally wearing her down. You looked at Yuya and he nodded in agreement.

“Sure,” you said grabbing onto Riko’s hand. Riko slowed down after a minute, being to tired to go any further.

“Riko come one! Just a bit further,” Yuya cheered but Riko was dragging her feet. Unexpectedly in one swift motion, Yuya grabbed Riko’s hand out of yours, crouched down and pulled Riko onto his back. You looked at him wide eyed. He turned around, smiling, and shrugged. You started walking again in silence.

“Oh! ~~~~~ here.” Yuya said, bending his arm back to you hand you something. You looked and in Yuya’s hand was the rainbow lizard you had wanted. You grabbed it and glanced up at Yuya.

“How…” you questioned.

“Easy! It takes skill!” He said as if bragging, then his voice softened, “and I saw how much you wanted it.” You smiled and looked down at the lizard.

“Thank you,” you whispered. So Yuya, Riko and you all left the amusement park after having the best day ever.

 

 

What did you think? Little rough! Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!