Scary Movies!

Transfer Star

After finishing up the rest of filming you headed up to your room. You walked past Yuya who turned his head away from you on purpose. You laughed at his stupidity. You and Riko both got changed and sat in front of the T.V. You began to scroll through the On Demand movies. Riko finally picked one so you started the movie. Both of you grabbed a pillow and held it close.

“You wont be to scared right!?” you asked.

Riko shook her head, “ I will be fine!” she gave you smile. The movie started and you were shaking occasionally but it wasn’t that bad. The girl was walking around an old deserted house. Riko was whispering, “Don’t go into the house! Don’t go into the house!” you laughed quietly but continued to watch. Riko suddenly started whispering again, “Don’t open the door! Don’t open the door!” you were looking on the screen where was the door. Suddenly, a man with half of the skin on his face gone jumped out at the girl. You both screamed in terror. Riko jumped into your arms and clutched onto you, in the process knocking over a glass vase making it shatter.

In the other room, Yuya was sitting flipping through a magazine. *She is so stupid! Why would I want to go watch a movie with them! Am I like twelve!* He started flipping through the magazine faster. He finally just threw it at the wall. He folded his arms, and let a breath out in anger. Then he heard a scream from the other room and then the shattering of glass. Unconsciously, he jumped up and he opened his door and ran next door as he heard another scream. The door was slightly open so he didn’t bother knocking and ran in.

You looked down at the vase. *I am so dead* you took out a deep breath trying to calm down and began to pry the slightly shaking Riko off of you. The girl on the movie screamed which made you both jump slightly. The girl ran out and it did a close up of the guy with half a face, slamming the door open. Suddenly, you heard loud footsteps and your door flew open. Sending it slamming against the walls. You both screamed and Riko jumped out of your arms. With the sudden motion you fell off the end of the bed and hit the floor face first.

“Ow!” you yelled pushing yourself up. You turned around and saw a wide-eyed Yuya.

“Are you guys okay!” He said looking at the broken glass. You almost fainted. You fell back onto your back and sighed. Yuya ran over and hovered above you. “~~~~~! Are you okay!” You stared at Yuya. What scared you most wasn’t that Yuya almost broke the wall or the movie or Riko’s screams for that matter. It was that Yuya was genuinely concerned. Your heartbeat was pounding and you could tell Yuya’s was too. His face was so close to yours. You came back to reality and stood up avoiding Yuya. Even without feeling your face you knew you were blushing. You looked around *Where is Riko?*

“Did you see where Riko went?” You asked quietly. Yuya shook his head. You heard a small noise from the bed. You turned and looked at it, then dropped onto your stomach and looked under. Riko was curled up, all the way against the wall under the bed. You rolled back and started to laugh. In between breaths you said “Riko! Come…out… It’s okay!” Riko crawled out and you both started to laugh even harder. You even heard Yuya laugh a bit. After you all calmed down, you looked at Yuya. Even though you didn’t notice it then you were giving him a softer gaze.

“Do you want to watch the movie with us?” you asked sincerely. Yuya looked at you and smiled, but didn’t say anything mean.

He said, “Sure!” and gave you a nod. You smiled back at him and looked down at the ground. *this is the first decent conversation we have had* You looked around and realized how much glass was on the ground.

“Can you grab the trash can, please?” Yuya reached over and grabbed it. You got down on your knees and began to pick up the glass. Yuya also bent over and began to help. Riko crawled up onto the bed and watched. After it was all clean, you both jumped on the bed and started to watch the movie. You both would laugh every time Riko would whisper to herself, and for some reason every time you jumped you grabbed his arm but then quickly let go. After the third movie ended, Yuya turned off the T.V. and looked over at you.

“I am goi…” he started but stopped when he saw Riko and you were both asleep. He sighed. *Why did I care about you!... Whatever the reason… I am happy watched the movie with you!* He tried to shake the thought from his head as he started to get off the bed. He soon realized that in the rush to get over to your room he forgot a key. He looked around the room and saw a couch in the corner. He got off the bed, walked over and sat down on the couch. He looked at you once then smiled but as soon as he realized he shook the smile off his face again. He laid down and started to think, *Why? Why? I have asked myself that a lot since I met you.* and with that he fell asleep, with you on his mind.

 

 

I am sooooo happy!!! I finally got to write a sweet moment and there are more coming. Riko in this chapter was inspired by my friend, who gets scared incredibly easily. This chapter was originally going to be three chapters but for some reason they just flowed together. Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!