Don't Leave

Transfer Star

Yuya looked at the host and smiled. “What would you like to know?”

“Well,” the host started, “We will start off simple. Before entering, the audience had the chance to write down any questions they had for you.”

Yuya nodded and waved to the audience, which sent the fan girls into another cheer of, “We love you, Yuya-kun!”

The host laughed, “It looks like they are really excited for this part. First question is ‘What is your perfect date?’” All of the fan girls screamed and Yuya blushed slightly.

“Well…” Yuya rubbed his neck, glancing over at you. He then laughed to himself. “This is a strange question but it would have to be going to an amusement park.” Yuya smiled and continued, his mind going elsewhere, “We would walk around playing games and going on rides, then eat something simple, like a corndog. She would probably finish before me and run off to a ride. While she was on it, I would sneak away, and win her a prize for her. When she got off the ride she would try to find me and would end up waiting somewhere. I would sneak up on her and surprise her with the prize I had won.” Yuya looked off thinking of a past memory, he smiled softly to himself. Your face was burning with a blush. *No! It is just a coincidence.*

“Wow! Isn’t he sweet ladies?” the host yelled to the screaming girls. “Okay, calm down!” he said hushing them after a minute. “Next question is ‘What is your dream girl like?’ these all seem to be about love.”

“My dream girl…” Yuya trailed off, looking your way again. “She would have to be stubborn, mischievous, and doesn’t like to lose.”

The host laughed slightly, “That is quite a women!”

“That isn’t all!” Yuya interrupted, smiling, “She would also be thoughtful and sweet. She would know when I need a helping hand but also know when to kick me in the and make me do it myself. Under any circumstances, she can find a way to have fun. But most of all she is strong.”

The host turned to a camera, “Sounds like you ladies need to make sure to work out and get muscles…”

“No,” Yuya interrupted again, this time he was laughing, “I don’t mean strong as in muscles.” His eyes drifted to you, “I mean strong as in… she will not show her weakness easily, doesn’t want to trouble others, and never gives up.” Your mouth dropped open. *There is no way that is me!*

“Here is the last question before we bring out our next guest and really get to the interview!” The host picked up a card and read it, “Have you ever been dumped?”

Yuya took a deep breath, “Every one has been dumped at one point in their life, including me.”

“You know what they mean, ‘Has any of the left a deep impression on you when you were dumped by her?’” the host leaned forward as if nudging Yuya.

Yuya thought about it for a second and in that second his eyes showed a hint of recollection of the pain, “The one I can remember the most is that a girl I liked was hanging out with this one guy a lot lately. I got jealous. So I asked her about there relationship and in the end I ended up blurting out my feelings.”

“That must have been embarrassing.”

“Actually that wasn’t the worst part, it was that after I said it she took it as a joke.” The audience broke down into an ‘awww’ of pity. Yuya turned, looking towards the audience and shrugged, Yuya completely avoided looking at you. *He…is talking about me…* You thought remembering Yuya’s face when you had left the conference room.

“On a happier note! Here is our next guest, she is cute and fun and she is your younger sister in the show. Please welcome, Riko Yoshida!” The host yelled and began to clap, Riko came out waving and smiling at everyone. She sat down in the seat next to Yuya. “Awww… She is so adorable!” the host cooed.

“Hello! Thank you for having me!” Riko cheered.

“I heard that there have been hard feelings in between you two during shooting.”

Riko giggled, “We use to not get along at all but now we hang out and are better friends.” Yuya smiled and nodded.

“What caused the sudden change of heart Yuya-san?” The host asked.

“I think we became closer through the show, because we are brother and sister in that, and I think it rubbed off on us, so we acted that way off set also.” Yuya stated.

“Oh… and ~~~~~-chan also helped because she made me more assertive, so I was able to ask Yuya to hang out with me and watch movies and stuff.” Riko smiled not realizing what she had said. Yuya and you both looked at her wide-eyed.

“Who is this ~~~~~-chan you are talking about?” the host asked suddenly fascinated by this.

Riko continued, “She is…”

“She is one of the younger crew members.” Yuya interrupted.

The host switched his gaze to Yuya, “So you know this ~~~~~-chan too?”

“Um…” Yuya began to stutter. He looked over at you, who was staring wide-eyed at him. He looked back at the host, “Obviously, because Riko-chan hangs out with her tons. They are really close. So I see her once and a while” You were on the edge of your seat. *Please don’t make me come up, I don’t want to be the center of attention!*

“But you are not friends with her?” he said pointing his pen at Yuya.

“No! We are ... umm…” Yuya searched for an answer.

“Hmm… I sense some feelings…” the host jested.

Yuya closed his eyes, giving up the will to fight, “ your right…” he sighed. Everyone in the whole place froze.

“Wha…What?” The host asked shocked.

“Your right. My feelings for ~~~~~-chan are not simple. There have been a lot of younger girls who have come to work at Johnny & Associates, and they are all the same. Don’t like a lot of work, and take the easy jobs. So I made up a game to see how fast I could get them to quit. I know it was mean.” Yuya took a deep breath, “But when ~~~~~ came she was…different.” You were frozen, but your insides felt like you might burst. Your heart was pumping like crazy, and your stomach felt as if butterflies were flying around it. “She changed me. ~~~~~ helped me when I was down, and no matter how badly I treated her, she would always find a way around it.” Yuya’s eyes were gently. “I slowly gave up on the game realizing that she was kind of… fun to have around.”  He wasn’t conscious of what he was doing but Yuya knew since you were leaving, he might as well let all his feelings out. “We slowly progressed from acquaintances to friends and I experienced so many simple things that could make me smile. Fireworks by surprise, playing in the rain like a little kid, and even going to the amusement park.”

“The amusement park? Didn’t you say that was the ‘perfect date’ for you?” the host muttered, amazed at what Yuya saw.

Yuya smiled and nodded, “Yeah, but now she is leaving to go back to America.” By saying that, Yuya made the whole crew look at you, the only American person. Yuya looked over at you. Your face was covered in a blush. He smiled and stood up. He walked over to you, the cameras following his every step. Yuya stopped right in front of you, grabbed your hands, pulling you up off the chair. He looked deeply into your eyes. “~~~~~, I didn’t want you to come here, because I thought you were like every other girl except your not. I know I thought that, but now that you’re here, I don’t want you to leave, so don’t. Please.” You felt your breath catch in your mouth. All eyes were on you. You looked down at your hands in Yuya’s. You began biting your lip. “~~~~~,” Yuya called. You looked up and Yuya smiled softly. “You are stubborn, hate losing and always will get back at me,” he laughed. “But you also can find a way to make me smile at the simplest things. You will help me run lines even if it brings up bad memories. You don’t know how many times you have caused me to fall asleep with you on my mind.” Yuya took a deep breath and looked at you with the sweetest eyes, “~~~~~, I love you.” Your heart skipped a beat. You felt as if you were flying, but you couldn’t even speak. Yuya sighed and looked down, releasing your hands from his, “It is okay if you don’t…”

“Yuya…” you muttered. Yuya looked at you again. You smiled, wrapping your arms around Yuya’s neck, you pressed your lips to Yuya’s. The entire audience gasped, and Yuya’s eyes widened in shock. You pulled back and looked into Yuya’s eyes softly, “I love you too.” Yuya smiled, and surprised you by pulling you back into a kiss. Every pair of eyes was on you but neither of you cared, you continued to kiss. Ishii and Riko both cheered and you couldn’t help but laugh and look over at them, leaning against Yuya’s chest. Yuya held you dearly and laughed resting his head on yours. You both suddenly realized the cameras were still on you. You both laughed awkwardly and blushed in embarrassment. Yuya grabbed your hand and led you onto the set.  He nodded to Riko to move down a seat. Riko hopped over and Yuya sat you down in the seat right in between them.

He continued holding your hand. He smiled at you, then turned to look at the host, “Excuse me, but I do not believe you have met each other. This is Riko’s best friend and my girlfriend, ~~~~~.”

 

 

YIPPIE!!! HAPPY ENDING!!!! I am so excited first story done!!! How did you like it? I am so happy with how it turned out! I hope you look forward to my next fanfic! PLEASE COMMENT!