NO TITLE

Snow White and the Five Genies

The two of you walked home with your hands wrapped around his arm.

"Yah, oppa... how about your brother Minho? Does he know that you're here?"

He moved his eyes sideward and thought for a believable answer.

"Well, I asked him to change positions with me for a while since you're here."

"Really? then he's in seoul now?! B-but... is he the one that'll going to settle the problems in the palace and devour that insane Queen?"

"P-palace?!" Minho abruptly asked.

He didn't actually know where you came from and what his brother was doing in Seoul. 

"Yeah. Why? Is the palace gone now? Why're you so surprised?"

"Ah-- nothing... But yeah, I presume he can handle it." He anxiously replied.

"You know why I immediately figured out that you're Yoonho oppa and not Minho?" You suddenly opened up.

He just stared at you and asked in his mind, "Yeah, I'm curious myself."

"First, because of your fighting skills. Minho seems so weak to fight like you."

"Yah, this brat! We both learned Karate and Judo and I'm always greater than him!"

"Second, because you hugged me back."

"Well, you were pitiful."

"And last, but not actually needed... is because even if it's Minho that saved me a while ago, I guess I would just cry and hug him." You smiled.

"But I'm telling you it's not necessary, 'cause there's no way I would fall in love with that bastard." 

"Y-yah, who are you calling bastard?!" Minho suddenly raised his voice as he thought that he was busted.

"Y-you're yelling at me?"

"A--ani..." 

"You unfaithful BUTLER!" You shrieked and walked ahead of him.

"B-butler? YoonHo is her butler?" He whispered and ran after you.

"Yah do you want to bump another gangsters without me huh?"

You pouted and rolled your eyes. You wanted to make him sorry for yelling at you but then you were afraid that he would leave you so you just clutched back on his arm.

"Let's go..."

"Tch." He chuckled continued walking.

"This girl has a cute side huh." He smirked as he pulled you closer to him.

"I guess I'm gonna enjoy it for a while. Mainhae, Yoonho."

 

When you got back in your new home, the four stared at you with confusion. They were surprised of how close you were to Minho.

Key immediately approached you as he tapped Minho's shoulder.

"Yah, Minhoo, what's with this huh? Cheating your brother?" 

Minho almost froze to death, but you defended, "Wae? You still haven't told them? This isn't the arrogant Minho. This is my butler, a~ no. My boyfriend~~ YoonHo oppa." You innocently said and widely grinned.

Key immediately figured out that it was fake, since there was no way that YoonHo would live in their house or at least visit it because of his conflict with Onew, but you seemed wasn't aware about it.

"Just please bear with me..."  MinHo pleaded in his mind while making an obvious look at Key.

"Oh, I see... not only your butler~~ but your boyfriend huh?" Key chuckled and glanced at Onew.

"Let's go, you must rest now." Minho held your hand and lead you in their room.

"You can use my~ I mean, Minho's bed. I'll just take care of myself." He assisted as you gleefully jumped up.

"I always love the white one." 

He lay you down and covered you with his white blanket.

"I also love white." He smiled.

"Good night."

He then went outside, and there saw Onew on the long couch. He sat beside him and uttered, "You know it's a lie, right?"

Onew shrugged and smirked at him. "Tss, that girl is stupid. What do you think the consequence is once you get caught?"

"I won't be caught. Besides, she's pitiful than what you think."

"So, you just pity her?" Onew asked as he crossed his arms as Minho nodded in response.

"What if you fall in love?"

"Well, almost... but that would just be a problem between me and YoonHo, right?" He smiled.