Taemin's farewell... :(

Snow White and the Five Genies

"O...oppa?" Erin slightly pushed him.

"W--why did you do that? You're drunk, aren't you?" She asked with puzzlement.

Minho shook his head and glanced at her. His vision was gradually getting cleared.

"Erin?" He held his aching forehead. "You aren't..."

He wasn't done with his statement yet when Erin yelled, "Omo..., unnie!" 

She ran over you and held your head on the floor.

"B-baegseol...?" Minho was still puzzled of what had happened.

"Yah, oppa~! Let's get unnie inside!" Erin anxiously yelled.

Minho carried you on his bed. He was scared that you had seen their 'mistake' kiss and that it was his fault for your sudden unconsciousness.

Onew rushed over and checked your pulse.

"I knew this would happen..." He whispered and looked at Minho's bewildered face.

"She's dead."

"W--what?!" Minho's heart almost explode. "A-are you kidding me, hyung? Sh-she's what? How can she be-- Yah! you can't just conclude like that!"

"See, she doesn't even have her heartbeat anymore." Onew seriously stated and handed your wrist to Minho.

Erin walked out and called the others. "Unnie's dead...? How can that be?"

"B-but hyung... that's not even possible!" Minho protested.

Onew then chuckled as if he just cracked a funny joke.

Taemin, Key, and Jonghyun came in, with their heads still dizzy.

"Aww, hyung what's the matter?" Jonghyun drowsily asked while rubbing his head.

"Our Princess is dead."

"Eh?!" They all shrieked in unison.

"That doesn't even make any sense." Taemin yawned.

"Yah... she isn't breathing anymore." Key said when he got near at you.

"But there's still a way right... hyung?" Minho asked with a shivering voice.

Onew shrugged and nodded. "We have to lose one member."

"One has to be free and live his normal life again."

"By saying that, you mean... erasing the memories?" Jonghyun asked.

"Not all the memories of course. Just the memories that you had here." Onew explained and stared at their dejected faces.

Minho wanted you to be saved, but he didn't want to lose you so he didn't speak.

"I'll do it." Taemin seriously uttered.

"You know I love her right? But she can't love me back. So this is the least that I can do." 

Minho tapped his shoulder. "You're gonna forget all about her, and us. Is that really-- okay? I mean, you just said you love her."

"Yeah, that's why I want to forget. Tell me hyung, didn't you feel great pain when you see Baegseol with Yoonho hyung? Then that's exactly how I feel when I see you together."

The four froze and couldn't utter a mere word. It was their first time to see Taemin gets so serious in terms of love. 

"Yah, Taemin... I could sacrifice instead." Jonghyun interrupted.

"Tss, it's not like we're gonna kill ourselves here. Just promise me that you'll take care of her till the end. Or else my memory would come back for sure."

He leaned over you and gently kissed your forehead. "I promise I'll come back when you need me the most. Goodbye for now, Princess..."