save me, please?

Snow White and the Five Genies

Taemin slightly pulled himself, still looking at you with his hands on your face. He was waiting for your reaction but you remained blank as you felt his hot wheeze touching your face.

"Taemin..." You finally uttered.

"Who are you?"

Tears welled up from your eyes again, apparently couldn't believe how did it happen. You didn't even know why he was acting like that.

"Why...? why are you asking me that?" You frailly asked, as loud sobs came from you. You bent your head down and leaned on his chest, seeking comfort of what had happened earlier.

"Why did you let them touch me? Why didn't you stop them immediately? Why are you with them? Wae Taemin? Wae?!" You cried as he just hugged you tightly, fondling your hair back and forth.

He too was confused. He felt great pity hearing your painful sobs. "M--mianhae..." was the only word he could utter.

 

*****

Taemin guided you outside and was about to leave you when you held his shirt to stop him

"Can't you stay with me for a while? I still have questions to ask you." You shyly spoke.

He just shrugged and asked, "Where's your place. I'll take you home."

Another confusing statement from him. 

"Y-you don't know where I live?" 

"Will I ask if I know?" He twanged as you bit your lip, saving another question later.

You weren't actually sure of the way but you just pointed the right way, opposite of his.

He placed his hands in his pocket as he walked with you.

The two of you walked too slow, feeling the cold breeze ran through your skin. You rubbed your hands and blowed them by your warm breath.

You heaved a deep sigh, causing to break the silence. "Do you have an amnesia, Taemin?" You asked as he just chuckled of your sudden question.

"Amnesia? I can't remember having my head bump."

"Is that a-- joke?" You raised a brow, apparently didn't laugh back.

"Tss, dummy." He smirked and hastened his walk.

"Is he pissed off?" You ran to follow him and suddenly halted when you saw him froze.

Three men blocked your way again, and unfortunately they were the men who caught you.

You held on his shirt and hid behind him.

The leader wickedly laughed. "So... you too became good friends? Are you that weak, Taemin? Didn't I already warn you? We won't spare you once you betray us." 

He gripped Taemin's collar as he clenched his other fist, preparing for a fight.

"Ottokke? How can I save him?"  You bit the tip of your finger, thinking what to do.

"Get her." The leader suddenly commanded but Taemin pushed him away and spread his arm before you to block their way.

"W-what's this? You're protecting her?!" He yelled in disbelief.

"Mianhae hyung... I just can't hurt her."

You softened by his words, soothing enough to to cover up your dissapointment of not remembering you.

"Wae? you're inlove with her?" They all laughed as he just gulped and gritted his teeth.

"But do you know how much you owe us? And the payment for that is your death? Unless of course you hand her over, or kill her by yourself though I don't trust you anymore." 

Your eyes furrowed, frightened on what he was going to do. He couldn't surrender or else both of you would die. But you were also afraid that he might get strike.

"Yah we can't wait for too long~!" The impatient guy shrieked and suddenly punched Taemin on his face, almost landed on the floor with you, but you kept your balance and caught him.

He slightly coughed as he held your shoulders and pushed you sideward. He faced them with a serious glare, waiting for another attack.

The leader gripped his shirt and kicked his stomach up to his chin. Taemin remained his glare, letting the guy do what he wanted as blood continously flowed from his mouth.

You couldn't help but to gasp and cover your eyes, but hearing his heavy punches made you scream. "Why aren't you fighting back?! Will you just let them get me when you're already unconscious?! Where's the strength you have before...?"

The guy smirked and pushed him on the floor. Taemin moaned in pain, forcing himsef to stand up.

The leader looked at his two comrades, commanding them to get you. They both followed and held your arms, but you tightly cluth on Taemin and sobbed.

"Taemin ah... save me please."

He softened by your shuddered, feeble voice. It stung him for he couldn't do anything since he hadn't had his strength.

The two successfully pulled you from him, dragging you away. "Taemin~!" You cried as the leader punched him once more.

Then a baseball bat abruptly flew and hit the guy's head. He stumbled down as blood flowed from his head. You looked at the left way where the bat came from and saw your oppas walking toward you with their furious eyes.

"How dare you touch our Princess?!" Onew yelled and grabbed the two away from you.

He jumped on one's shoulder and kicked both of them at instant-- a fast move that you couldn't even understand and explain.

"Is he even human...?"  You thought in your mind, still looking at the unconscious men.