The Princess's first work

Snow White and the Five Genies

You got up from bed and went out the room.

You saw them wearing school uniforms as they were preparing their things.

You rubbed your eyes and drowsily spoke, "I'm starving."

Jonghyun chuckled and tapped your shoudler, "Yah Baegseol, we have bread and butter in the kitchen. We'll be living now so go and make your own."

"Ehh? You're going to school? Can't I come?" 

You saw Minho came out from the Kitchen with a bread on his mouth. You stared at him for a moment and cheerfully wrapped your arms around him.

"Yah, stop with the lovey-dovey! we're going to be late!" Key teasingly said.

Minho placed the bread on your mouth and slightly pushed you sideward.

"We're leaving now agassi. Ah- no. Princess Baegseol. Take care of the house" He fondled your head and leave with the rest.

"Yah~ how dare you leave me like this?!" You babbled with your bread on that he couldn't understand a thing.

Jonghyun and Key waved at you and closed the door.

"He became arrogant lately huh. That jerk. I'll revenge later." You whispered and munched your bread.

"But what shall I do then?"  

You cleaned yourself up and checked their wardrobes for clothes, since you hadn't shopped for yours yet.

"It's rare... oppa is probably sharing clothes with Minho too." You reckoned and picked up his white coat.

"Whoa... this is really big for me. But I'd rather change than to use my rotten clothes."

You still had enough money in your wallet to buy for your necessities so you went out.

But as you passed by the stores in the road, you saw a luxurious restaurant, which food was most likely expensive.

"My credit cards might still be working. It's not a big deal if I let them taste the royal blood's food isn't it?"  You smirked and went inside.

Everyone stared at you most probably because of your coat. You rolled your eyes and didn't bother to make a ruckus so you just approached the counter.

"Give me your best meal for five people." You stated and handed over your credit card.

"Ah, Miss... your account has been discarded."

"W~what?!" 

"Aiissh that crazy Queen! I'll kill her! I'll really kill her!" You muttered as the counter glared at you.

"Are you saying something, Miss?" 

"It's nothing! I'll pay in cash!" You yelled and pulled out your wallet.

And now you only had 50 000 won, since the food was just so expensive.

"Geez, I should have bought my clothes first!" You blamed yourself while walking.

"B~but... where's the school?" You suddenly asked as you halted.

"AAAAIIISSSH... how can I be so dumb?!" You slightly punched your head and annoyingly followed the way to your house.

"YoonHo oppa, I did all of these just to surprise you and yet~~! aaiish, really!"

 

****

You exhaustingly placed the expensive food on the table lounge and rest yourself on the couch.

"Phew, Appa's right for saying that a Princess can't do tiring stuffs or else she might die." You lay yourself down while facing the food.

"I feel like dying now..." You faintly stated and didn't notice that you fell asleep.

 

~~~~~

LOL, It's funny how you exaggerate yourself isn't it? Hhaha, you're just sick, not dying xD :P :)))