Minho's pain

Snow White and the Five Genies

You thought that the two of you could have a little talk but Yoonho fell asleep immediately. You just reckoned that he might have been a long day since he just arrived.

You gently his face and positioned his head on the pillow properly. 

"Yoonho oppa... saraenghae?" You whispered, but you weren't sure. You didn't want to betray him but Minho kept on appearing in your mind.

Then when your heard the door opened, you lay back and closed your eyes, pretending that you weren't awake.

It was Minho who came out, apparently couldn't sleep. He glanced at you and saw that you were both asleep. He also felt relieved 'cause it seemed like nothing--really--happened.

You heard another door opened, and this time it sounded like the front door.

You slightly opened your eyes to check, and apparently you were right.

It was half opened as you thought of Minho again.

You then stood up, carefully watching your steps so no one would hear and followed him outside.

He turned right and leaned on the wall, just as what he used to do if he's upset. You were about to turn right too, when you thought that he might be on the other side again so you stayed for a while.

You leaned at the opposite side and was trying to feel his presence.

"Baegseol ah~" You suddenly heard him spoke.

"Sarangahe..." He lowered hs voice, but you still heard him.

"Tss, stupid Minho! Remember you're just here to grant a wish..." 

"A wish?" You asked yourself and realized that he was drinking alcohol.

"Yah Baegseol~! It's your fault in the first place! If you hadn't just mistaken me from being your oppa then, this won't happen. Aiish, you sure are stupid huh."

"Tss, he's drunk."

You heard him walking, as you tilted your head to see where he was going. His way was to the west.

You followed him and hide everytime he looked back.

And as both of you continued walking, you saw a fountain with an iridescent light glowing on it.

Minho dizzily walked toward it and smiled. "This is what I always want to show you, Baegseol ah~!" He laughed and heaved his hand on the water.

You finally took the guts and gradually walked to him.

"Oppa..."

He glanced at you and grinned. "Tss... do I have the magic to summon people? I even summon my love."

"You're drunk." You pitifully stated but he just laughed at you.

"Yah Baegseol, come. This fountain has the best water." He played the water with his hands and sprinkled them to you.

"You're wet." He chuckled.

"Aiisshh.. drunk people are so~!!" You then got near to him and sprinkled back. "Yah you know how childish is this, aren't you?!" You infuriatingly asked as he just played more and even jumped on the water.

"Yah what are you doing?! Y-you're all wet!"

"Then you'll be wet too!" He pulled you down as you fell with a splash of the water.

"This is my fountain, so no one would dare to scold us."

"Tss, crazy..." You rolled your eyes, though you also felt good as the water kept on flowing on you.

"Yah Baegseol..." He suddenly faced you and moved closer and closer as you leaned your hand on the tiles so you wouldn't fall.

His lips was only half an inch from yours. He was studying you face as you just gulped and stared back with a wide eyes.

"Saraenghae..." Tears suddenly streamed down on his cheeks. And by that time, you felt how sincere he was.

He looked down and leaned his head on your chest. You heard his loud, painful sobs.

It was actually your first time to have a guy cry for you in your life time.

"Mianhae... mianhae Baegseol ah..."

You wrapped your arms around him and fondled his head back and forth, comforting him.

"Yeah... Minho... oppa."