The unexpected threat

Snow White and the Five Genies

You were studying in an exclusive school in Seoul. Everyone there knew you're a Princess so they highly respect you, but because of your hateful attitude, they used to backstabb you.

"Princess Baegseol incoming!" Guys shouted as they gathered around to see you but of course they couldn't touch you since your bodyguards were around.

You're the number one girl that's most dreamed by every guy in you campus because of your beauty. They wanted to date you, but unfortunately, they couldn't because you didn't care. You ignored every confession you received. Besides you were already used to it.

You were with your butler in school but that aso didn't matter to you. You find school precisely boring unlike the old times when you made friends.

 

After school, your butler suddenly asked you to stay first in the garden since your limo hadn't arrived yet. You quite trust him 'cause he had been serving you for four years so you stayed though you were suspicious. 

"What took him so long?!" You mumbled as you took a glance at your watch. Ten minutes had already passed, and you never waited that long neither he made you wait that long.

Then someone suddenly tapped your shoulder. You lifted your head and saw a man with a hood.

"Agassi..." He faintly said. Your heart softened again. But then as your awful memory went in your mind, you threw your compassion.

"Agassi? You're calling me JUST AGASSI? Yah creepy old man! Do you know who I am?"

He abruptly pulled a knife from his pocket. You stood up and stepped backwards but you didn't show any fear on your face.

"He couldn't be plotting to kill me, aren't he? This is a public place everyone would see him."  You comforted yourself as you crossed your arms.

You gulped when he shoved the knife pointing at you.

"Yah ahjussi! Do you know how sharp is that! That can kill me!" 

He didn't answer and pulled something out of his pocket again. He gave it to you as you opened it. It was a plane ticket to Jeju island and inside it was an address.

"And what's this?!" you confusingly shrieked.

"Princess, your life is in danger here. Please leave for a while."

You rolled your eyes and laughed while the mysterious old man remained silent.

"You're telling me to leave my palace?!" You got your cellphone and dialed your butler's number. "Aish where did this man go up to now?!"

"He left, Princess." He knew your thoughts.

"W-what?!"

"You can't go back to your palace now unless you want to die." He threatened calmly which made you more anxious.

"Wh-what're you talking about now?! Why would I die? Who's after me then?!"

"The Queen." He merely answered.

Your jaw opened and you wanted to laugh out loud but he didn't convey it as a joke and he seemed so serious.

"Th-the Queen? That Babo?! Gosh, this is unbelievable! she has no power!" You insulted.

"That's for now, Princess. You'll know later. Go check if you're still not convinced. Just remember I warned you." He turned his back to you and walked slowly.

"Yah! how can I believe to a crap like you huh?! Aaaaiiiissshhh Ahjussii!! Why did you even appear to me!" You irritatingly yelled as you rubbed your head.

You saw students looking at you and you were a bit ashamed. "How dare you look at me like that?!" You fiercely yelled as they just bowed down and left.

"Aigoo! Appaaaa.....!!!!" You cried and rubbed your head again. Then you saw the knife on the chair. You picked it up and with your curiousity, you touched the tip of it by your pointing finger. You were pricked.

"Whoa, it's really sharp." You whispered in amazement as the blood flowed from your finger.

You called your butler many times but he didn't answer so you decided to go to your palace wearing a sweater-hood with glasses on so no one would recognize you.

When you were about to reach the gate, someone suddenly pulled you sideward in a junkyard spot. He was wearing a white hood and covered your nose because of the smell.

You looked up and saw your butler. He put his finger on his lips and asked you to stay silent.

"Princess, your life is in danger here. Please follow what the old man said."

You removed his hand and asked, "You know the old man?"

He nodded. "He was asked by the Queen to kill you. But he couldn't 'cause his loyalty is to your father."

You rolled your eyes and chuckled, "Just as I thought, that Queen couldn't conquer anything."

"He approached me first and told me to convince you too. Everything is different inside the palace now, Princess. Later you'll understand."

"What?! What different? Why do you keep on telling me later I'll understand?!" He immediately covered your mouth, as he heard footsteps.

And with your surprise, he wrapped his arms around you as your face was shoved on his chest. "W-what are you doing?" You anxiously asked.

"My apologies Princess, but guards are now strolling around to catch you." He whispered. 

You can hear his fast heart beat. And at that moment, you once again felt the care you were longing for.

He loosened the tight hug and looked back to see if they were still around. He held your hand and guided you out.

"W-wait, where are we going?" You asked.

"I'll send you in the airport."

"Whoa, just in the airport? You mean, you're gonna leave me?" 

He stared at you for a moment. He truthfully wanted to go with you. But he couldn't for some reasons.

You moved your eyes away from him and said, "Fine, then who's gonna protect me?"

He smiled. "My brother."

"Your brother? You have a brother?" You asked.

"Yes, Princess." You continued walking when suddenly group of people wearing black hoods surrounded you.

"Omo..., eottokkajyii??" You tightly clutched to his shirt as you anxiously looked at their wolf stares.

 

~~~~~

To be continued...

Pls. subscribe and comment! Thanks! :))