His arrival...

Snow White and the Five Genies

After a month, you finally got used to the way of living with them. You followed their command to stay in the house for your safety. They bought you books to read so you wouldn't get bored.

It so happened that one monday, a surprise visit came to you. It was Yoonho, which you thought Minho at first.

"Oh, you're back early? where are the others?" You asked while flipping the pages of the book you were reading.

"Yeah I'm back. And... what do you mean by the others?"

You stopped reading and noticed that he had a luggage with him. "You are..."

"Yah, have you already forgotten me for a short period of time?!" 

"Y-yoonho oppa...?"

"Tss... are you expecting someone else? Aish this brat, do I look like a ghost right now to deserve that stare?" He chuckled and brought down his luggage.

"Oppa..." You gradually understood that it was your real boyfriend who came home. "Yoonho oppaaa~!!" 

You ran to him and threw your arms on his shoulders. You hugged him really tight as he hugged you back.

"How's my Princess? Have you been treated well?" He asked as you loosened and looked at him.

He would probably freak out if he found out that Minho was acting as him so you just gave him a grin and nodded.

"Everyone's kind to me. Except for... Onew? Well, he's kind of a mean. You know, he gets mad when I use the kitchen."

"Because he knows that you can't cook." He teased and poked your forehead as he sat on the couch.

You stood still and froze for a while, as you remembered Minho. He used to poke you whenever he's upset. You couldn't understand but you felt like missing him.

"Are you just going to stand there?" He chuckled as he tapped the couch beside him, a sign of saying that he wanted you to sit beside him.

You speechlessly glanced at him as you confusedly thought of Minho. 

Yoonho noticed your baffled face as he stood up and held your wrist.

"Did you perhaps... fall in love with the other guy aside from me?" 

You gulped and obviously couldn't find the right words to say.

"Baegseol ah... if that's the case then, I'll have to make you fall in love with me again." 

He touched your face and gently kissed your lips. You tried to kiss back but you didn't feel the same thing as before.

It was like kissing a robot and not a man. You slightly pushed him as you let go. You gasped and spoke, "I... I guess..."

"So a kiss is not enough?"

"Eh? A--ani... I... I really need to go in the toilet." You finally found an excuse.

He smiled and nodded, as you went in.

"Phew, what is with me? Yoonho oppa is here..., shouldn't I be happy?" You asked yourself while perplexedly looking at the mirror. "Did I really fall in love with Minho...? Aiiiiisshhh!!!! it's not possible! But their faces are the same!"

Then all of a sudden, you heard the door opened as familiar voices came in. "Omoo... they're probably here!"  You panicked and immediately thought of what to say in front of Minho.

"Well, I'm also a victim here. Should I just pretend that I didn't know? Act like innocent or save him? Ugh I don't know!! I'm going crazy!!!!!!"  You yelled in your head as you foolishly messed your hair.

 

"Y--yoonho... is that really you?!" You heard Jonghyun's voice .

"Eottokke? Minho's dead..." You thought.

You were supposed to go out when you heard Minho asked, "Where's Baegseol?" You can feel his nervousness in his voice.

"Ah, she's in the toilet."

"Okay, so pretend that I didn't hear anything...."  You took a deep breath and slowly stepped out.