Onew's plan

Snow White and the Five Genies

You unconsciously looked at Minho and took your wrist away.

"I'll go."

"W-wae?? You're leaving me?"

"Yoonho oppa's right. The Palace is my home, and I'll just forget you 'cause there's no way that my Grandad would approve of you."

"Aish seriously what am I saying?! Minho oppa don't be so dumb! I'm hypnotized!"  Inside you were your thoughts but your body was being controlled.

Minho gulped and asked, "So... that's it? You're just gonna forget me?"

You nodded.

"Aish quit talking now, we've got a plane to go." Yoonho pulled you out while Minho just froze. He couldn't understand why you did that.

"Stupid Minho! Stupid stupid stuuuuuppppiiiddd!!! How can you believe me like that?! Follow meee!!!" You irritatingly told yourself and thought of gripping Yoonho's neck but you felt like a chain was around you.

 

*****

On the other hand, Minho emptily stood still in the kitchen until Onew and the others arrived.

"Yah where's Baegseol?!" Onew furiously asked as Minho just blankly stared at him, misty-eyed.

"Don't tell me you let her go? Yoonho is underspelled you coward!" 

"W-what?"

"There's no time to fight guys! Let's go and follow them." Jonghyun said as he headed first together with Key and Taemin.

"Yah are you just gonna stare there?" Onew crossly asked.

Minho rushed outside without another word. "I can't believe I'm that idiot to believe him! Aish dumb Minhooo!!!" He thought and slightly punched his head.

 

*****

"Let's separate here." Onew said when they finally arrived at the airport.

"Key and Jonghyun, to East. Taemin go to West. Minho -- South. I'll head on the North side." He hastily commanded as they both ran to their assigned way.

On the other hand, You and Yoonho were just about to enter the plane when someone abruptly held your arm.

"Mianhae, but I guess you can't take her." Onew fiercely glared at Yoonho as he pulled you from him.

"Tss, do you think I'll give up?" He gave a forced punch but fortunately Onew caught his fist.

"This is a public place. And we're not gonna solve anything with violence here."

Yoonho rolled his eyes and followed him out the place.

Onew then called the others. "Meet us in the garage near our house. Go there as fast as you can."

"Hyung, is Baegseol with you?" Minho confirmed since he couldn't pull out himself from worrying.

"Yeah, she's still hypnotized but at least I've got her. Yoonho's with us."

"Arasso, I'll rush now." 

 

*****

The four were already inside when Onew, Baegseol and Yoonho arrived. 

Key then pulled down the 'roll-up door' as Taemin the dim light.

"Yoonho, stand there." Onew commanded, pointing at the wall in front of him.

"Yah, who are you to order me around huh?!"

"Well if you want to take her you'll have to follow me first!"

Yoonho sluggishly walked between Onew and the wall as he stood there.

"Yoonho, do you know how long she waited for you?"

"Yeah that's why just give her to me." Yoonho drawled.

"Yah can you get rid of that spell?!" Onew yelled as he got near and pulled his collar.

He studied his face but Yoonho got annoyed and pushed him

"Do I need to get rid of all of you first before I could get what I want?!" He sternly asked as he prepared his fist for a fight. 

Onew got up from the floor and frowned.

"Yoonho." He coldly said and pulled you near him. "Because of your weakness... I lost the most precious person I have in this world. And once again, because of your weakness, you may lost yours."

Onew grabbed your hair as you groaned in pain. "Shall I just kill her?"

Minho panicked and was supposed to interrupt when Jonghyun stopped him. 

"He knows what he's doing."

"But she's hurt!" Minho whispered back.

"Shush. We've got to trust him." Jonghyun said and tapped Minho's shoulder.

 

Yoonho didn't answer and just stare.

"This-- is the girl you're serving for four years. You gave your loyalty to her not only as a butler, but as her lover..."

"Yah why are you telling this to me?! Just kill her!" Yoonho annoyingly yelled since his heart was already getting affected and could feel some burning sensation.

"Baegseol ssi, isn't he your first love? The one who's supposed to protect you till you die? The one who fought anyone who gets on your way?! Isn't he your first love?! The only precious person that's left in this world?!" He tightened his grip on your hair as you cried in pain.

Tears sprang down from your eyes as you gradually came to your senses.

You hazily saw Yoonho's desolated face.

"Yoonho oppa..." You whispered.

"Taemin, give me the knife." Onew commanded as he spread his palm.

"Hey," Minho abruptly held Taemin's shoulder and asked, "Why are you giving it? Do you know about this, huh? He's going to hurt Baegseol!"

"I don't. But I trust him." Taemin seriously stated and gave the knife.