Queen's revelation

Snow White and the Five Genies

The Queen stood up and snapped her fingers. 

The mirror in front of you suddenly showed a dark room, where you had your worst nightmare 2 years ago. 

You clearly saw how your father was dragged away from you. You wanted to move your eyes away but you couldn't. Something was preventing you from moving.

Tears welled up your eyes as it appeared to you scene by scene.

Then after those terrible view, the question you had always kept in your mind  was also revealed by the mirror. It was how you were saved from the monsters in the dark room.

You saw black-hooded men that were exactly the same as the Queen's, cornering the abductor's building. They had a very large number like ants and they didn't spare a man in that place.

The lights were lit on as you saw there your stepmom. She bent down and placed your head on her chest.

"My Queen, the King's dead." A man reported.

You saw tears flowed from her eyes as she gradually nodded. 

"So... we're late." She frantically said, apparently couldn't look at her dead husband.

"Just go and clean the mess." She commanded as they all followed.

You saw the sincerity in her eyes, and how she pitifully stared at you.

"I want you to accept me, but I guess it'll be impossible by now." She embraced you in her arms and healed your wounds.

 

The mirror then went blank again. You saw your face filed with tears. 

"It's true that I envy you since then. But because of the promise I made with your father, I couldn't touch you. Instead I learned to love you." She walked near you.

"Princess... people's heart change if they get tired of loving someone, who can't even give their appreciation."

You couldn't believe of what you just saw. Remorse entered your heart as you sobbed bitterly.

"I'm sorry, Princess. But my heart's now as stoic as a stone to be softened by your tears. All I want now is to get rid of you." She smirked as the rope around you was tightened by her powers.

You groaned in pain as you could scarcely breathe.

"Any last words? Like, thank you, umma....? Sorry, umma...?" 

 

Erin went outside and puffed an air. She didn't actually want to hurt you since she saw you as her real sister. But she was hurt by your words so she reckoned that her mom was right about you.

She walked in the long hallway of the palace with her face down. "Mianhae unnie..." She whispered and suddenly halted, when he saw Onew, Key, Jonghyun, and Minho whacked every black-hooded man they see.

They were certainly strong.

"Erin?" Jonghyun asked.

"O-oppa..." Erin astonishingly uttered.

"Why're you here? Did those black men caught you too?"

"Baegseol unnie... Baegseol unnie is... in danger." She anxiously said and pointed the way to you.

"Let's go." They ran toward it as Jonghyun just pulled her.

Your body almost gave up, but slightly gained hope when you saw your oppas.

Erin stayed behind the door, afraid that her mom would know.

"And who are you?" The Queen calmly asked.

"We don't need introductions, but I ask you to release her while we're still tamed." Onew said.

The Queen laughed and replied, "And what if you aren't tamed? Do you think you can still save her? Just look how she's suffering by now." She tighten the grip on you more.

Minho was about to run to you but Onew stopped him. 

"Hyung, please don't block me this time." He pleaded.

"You're gonna kill yourself."

"But she's going to be killed instead! How can I just watch that?!"

"Do you think we can solve this if you act recklessly?!" Onew yelled, apparently couldn't think of good idea to save you.

"So now you're fighting? Can't think of a way to pull her from death?" She chuckled wickedly.

"We can only do the sacrifice once... second may cause death."  Onew deeply thought.