New Home

Snow White and the Five Genies

You followed Jonghyun and Key outside the room. And there you saw a man sitting silently on the long couch. His black clothes were familiar to you, especially the hat that was covering his face.

Jonghyun noticed your mysterious stare at him so he spoke, "Oh, by the way this is our silent-typeTaemin. He's the youngest of us here, excluding your age."

"I'm sixteen too." You replied gently, still looking at Taemin.

"Really? That's why I'm telling you to call me oppa!" 

"Yah, the three of you! dinner's ready." Onew abruptly came out of the door, which color was the same as on the wall that made it invisible.

"The kitchen is... there?" You asked as Key put an arm on your shoulder.

"Let's go, Baegseol ah~" His cute wink almost melted your heart, but then you still kept your pride up.

It was a small dining room, but the things were neat and organize. At the center was a rectangle table covered with a white cloth, and seats around for seven people.

Key pulled a chair for you at the center-end of the table. You sat down and your heart skipped a little when you saw a bowl of ramen in front of you. You hadn't eaten one before.

"Enjoy your meal, hime~sama." Key grinned as he sat beside you.

"Hime~ what?" 

"It's a Japanese word for Princess. Key studied in Japan last year." Jonghyun explained.

"Does he know that I'm a Princess?"  You asked as you raised an eyebrow.

You gave them and annoyed look and stared at your ramen.

"Is this how you treat your visitor? You're giving them a ramen for a meal?! Anni..., is this even a meal?!" You infuriatingly grumbled and pushed the bowl away. 

Fortunately, Onew caught it.

Jonghyun and Key were startled, for they didn't know that you were like this.

"First, you're not a visitor. You'll be living here from now on" Onew distantly stated, "Second, a visitor won't complain of the food offered to them. Instead, they'll be ashamed of their sudden visit-- or more likely, an intrusion for some."

You rolled your eyes, and before you could open your mouth, Onew spoke again, "Lastly, we don't actually need to feed you. You just need a shelter right? Then be thankful for your poor butler has a brother here."

"Y-yah, do you know exactly who are you talking to huh?!"

"We don't, and we won't bother." Minho abruptly said. 

You glanced at Taemin, and you could see an insulting smirk under his annoying hat.

"Yoonho oppa, your brother is so cruel!"  You almost wanted to give up and cry, but then your mind kept on telling you that you were a princess who fought till the end.

"Really? Then I'll tell you..." You crossed your arms and frowned.

"I'm the person who keeps my place neat and organize inside and out of the house! I won't dare to let flies touch me and garbage near me! I'm not the person who's being scolded by commoners! I AM THE ONE WHO'S INSULTING THEM!"

Key and Jonghyun were more startled that their jaws were left opened, and couldn't even move a muscle.

"Is that why...you entered our house?" Taemin suddenly muttered, as he removed his wide hat.

You were surprised at how gorgeous his face is.

"You mentioned that YoonHo hyung is your boyfriend. But I presume it's not true, because there's no way that he will fall in love with a rude and grumpy girl like you."

His words hurt you, but you couldn't let them see your tears. "Don't judge me as if you know everything!" You yelled and walked out of the room, leaving a loud bang on the door.

"Aish really...! They're getting on my nerves!" You mumbled and walked past the garbage bags, disreagrding the presence of the flies.

You continued walking down the street with tears falling from your eyes.

"Appa, this wouldn't happen if you had stayed with me a little longer. Appa mianhae. I couldn't control myself anymore."

You suddenly realized that you were getting too far from your new home, so you stopped for a moment and looked around.

"Whoa, this place is so quiet at night huh. Well at least I don't have to hear insults from that peculiar house." You whispered, then you abruptly heard footsteps behind you.

You glanced back and saw shadows behind you. You gradually raised your head up as three grown up men were grinning frightfully on you.

"Omo... Yoonho oppa, ottoke?"