A love conflict?

Snow White and the Five Genies

"Yah! what are you doing to my girlfriend?!" He freaked out as he grasp Taemin from you and unexpectedly punched his face.

All of you inside the room were surprised since you all knew that he was just acting as his twin.

"D-did you just... hit me?" Taemin confusedly asked with a startled expression.

"I....." Minho speechlessly stared at him and clutched his fist.

He wasn't sure why he did it either. He just felt like heating up after seeing you with another guy like that. He let his emotions won over him without thinking of the circumstances.

"Yoonho oppa... Taemin didn't do anything. As a matter of fact, he saved me from those ugly girls in your cheap school." You interrupted the bad aura and spoke with your usual, despicable tone. 

"W-what?! Did you go out in the library?! Did the bullies made these?!" He worriedly asked as he fondled your ruined face.

"Well, Taemin came and--" You weren't done talking yet when he abruptly pulled you on his chest and tightly wrapped his arms around you.

"He... revenged for me..." You continued, with a frail voice.

"Mianhae, oppa didn't save you..." He gently said as your heart thumped faster.

"Yoonho oppa... I'm now confused."

You gradually closed your eyes and since you had a very rough day, your body gave up and fainted.

Minho then carried you and lay you on his white bed.

"Hyung, this time... you're not lying anymore, aren't you?" Taemin spoke as he entered the room.

"You're just digging your own grave actually. Because there's no way she could possibly choose the arrogant Minho without seeing his other side. She will still see you as Yoonho till you leave her." He added, as if he was bluffing.

"Yah Taemin...do you like her?!"

"And what if I do? at least I started it off with my honesty. I can betray you, hyung. 'Cause you betrayed your brother too..." He smirked and left.

"Hey Minho...," Key approached him and asked, "Are you really serious? I mean, if she knows the truth you'll be screwed up!"

"That's why I won't let her find out..."

"How about your feelings? Taemin could be right. Baegseol would never see you as Minho. First impression always last dude." Key tapped Minho's shoulder before he leave.

Minho walked toward you and bent his knees down to reach your face. He gently fondled it as he thought of what Taemin and Key had said.

"Saraengahe... Baegseol ah."

 

*****

You woke up in the middle of the night as you found them sleeping on their own beds. You thought that Minho was asleep too on the couch, but he wasn't there.

The door was opened so you thought that he was probably outside.

The garbage bags weren't on the way anymore, so you freely walked out. You saw Mnho leaning on the wall when you turned right.

His eyes were close to tears and was staring out of space.

"Oppa..." 

"Oh... you're here." He utterd and rubbed his eyes.

"Why did you wake up at this time?" 

"I don't know. I can't sleep anymore." You replied and played with his fingers.

"Baegseol..." He seriously spoke, "Can we stop this, huh?"

"Th~the?"

"Let's break up."

"Eh?!" You shrieked as he slightly chuckled and poked your head.

"Iiiidiot." He teasingly said and walked down the road.

"Yah where are you going?! You didn't mean it right?" You ran after him and held his arm.

"And what if i do?"

"Yah butler!"

"Tss... I won't, Princess." He smiled and pulled you closer to him.

There weren't many people since it was midnight, so no teenagers were giving you wolf stares and criticisms.

"Where are we going?"

"Just a round of walk then we'll go home." 

"Can it be, two rounds?" You asked as you smiled amiably.

"I need to get some sleep!"

"Then why are you awake the whole night, in the first place?"

"Because I can't stop thinking of you..."

"Eh?!" You blushed. "T--then... why were you crying?"

"I was?"

"Your eyes were wet!" You demanded.

"Well... 'cause I was jealous of Taemin." He winked.